I'm bored, and this list should get an update.
1. How did you get into 29?Dr Horrible cast
Well, I'd started watching How I Met Your Mother, and through imdb-ing Neil Patrick Harris
, I ended up downloading Dr Horrible. Genius.
2. What was the first song ever you heard about 22?Bishop Allen
That would be Middle Management
, it was on the Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist soundtrack.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?Unkle Bob
"Sick of love stains on my sheets
Sick of love stars I don't want to keep"What Do I Know
4. What is your favourite album by 49?Patrick Watson
That would be Close To Paradise, which was pretty much on repeat for weeks when I'd just bought it.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?The Beatles
I've got all of their stuff on my computer (remastered, bitches!), but I don't actually own an original copy of any of the albums. For shame, I know.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
There are four artists on #50 in my library: Amy Winehouse
, The Bravery
. I'll do a quick list:Amy Amy Amy
, This Is Not The End
, Postcards From Italy
and Billy Brown
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?Wouter HamelAmsterdam
8. What is your favorite album by 15?David Gray
Life In Slow Motion! I'd been listening to his stuff for ages, but this is the first album that I actually bought the day it came out. I can't tell you how many times I've listened to this one.
9. What is your favorite song by 5?Sondre LercheMy Hands Are Shaking
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?Franz Ferdinand
HA! Almost all of them, really.
11. What is your favorite album by 40?Interpol
Our Love To Admire, easily!
12. What is your favorite song by 10?The Decemberists
...I dreaded this question. Oompfh. No. I refuse to choose. Nononononono. I know it's not the way this game is played, but... No.
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30?Justice
Singing "Because we! Are! Your friends!" over and over again when they performed at the Pinkpop festival.
14. What is your favorite song by 38?The Postal ServiceSuch Great Heights
. Big surprise, I know. I have a giant weak spot for We'll Become Silhouettes
and This Place Is a Prison
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?Arctic Monkeys
Oh boy, so many! I think I'm going to go with I Bet That You Look On The Dancefloor
16. How many times have you seen 25 live?Maroon 5
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?The WeepiesThe World Spins Madly On
, on Grey's Anatomy.
18. What is your favorite album by 11?Death Cab for Cutie
Hmmm... I think I'm going to go with Plans.
19. Who is a favorite member of 1?Acda en de Munnik
Meaaaan! Thomas Acda then, because he's so hilariously glass-half-empty.
20. Have you ever seen 14 live?Elbow
Yep! Pinkpop festival, 2009. And it was glorious.
21. What is a good memory involving 27?Flight of the Conchords
First of all: :D. Secondly, going 'come on sucker, lick my battery!' during an episode of Battlestar Galactica. I'm such a dork.
22. What is your favorite song by 16?Regina Spektor
At the moment, that's... A really difficult decision. I think I'll go with Après Moi
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47?Klaxons
When one of my friends showed me the video of Golden Skans
24. What is your favorite album by 18?Jason Mraz
Tonight Not Again/Live at Eagles Ballroom. He brings so much energy to his live performances, it's a joy to listen to. "I wanna have your babies!"
25. What is your favorite song by 21?Room Eleven
At the moment, that's Ode