List the first 40 songs after putting your player on random:
01. Matt Nathanson - Car Crash
02. Brand New - (Fork and Knife)
03. Anti-Flag - Death of a Nation
04. The Devil Wears Prada - Still Fly [Big Tymers Cover]
05. Alexisonfire - No Transitory
06. Cute is What We Aim For - There's a Class For This
07. HeavyHeavyLowLow - Eating the Porridge and Killing the Bears
08. Limp Bizkit - Rollin'
09. Stick to Your Guns - Sufferer
10. John Elliott and the Hereafter - The American West
11. Secondhand Serenade - Maybe
12. Rob Thomas - Lonely No More
13. Pierce the Veil - One Hundred Sleepless Nights
14. Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance
15. A Fine Frenzy - Sadseasong
16. Off by One - Torn [Ednaswap Cover]
17. Backstreet Boys - Don't Want You Back
18. Trapt - Headstrong
19. Brand New - The Archer's Bows Have Broken
20. Copeland - Should You Return
21. So They Say - A Defeated Accomplishment
22. Hélène Grimaud - Piano Concerto No.5 in E flat major Op.73 - "Emperor" - 3. Rondo (Allegro)
23. Against Me! - Even At Our Worst We're Still Better Than Most (The Roller)
24. Washington Social Club - Not a Rockstar
25. Jim Sturgess - I've Just Seen a Face [The Beatles Cover]
26. Circa Survive - Mandala
27. Ja Rule - 6 Feet Underground
28. BoA - Someday, Somewhere
29. Young Love - Down on Me
30. mewithoutYou - The Cure For Pain
31. The Sound of Animals Fighting - The Golden Boy That Was Swallowed by the Sea
32. Rent Cast - One Song Glory
33. Underoath - Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape
34. Hinder - Bliss (I Don't Wanna Know)
35. The Used - Together Burning Bright (Acoustic)
36. Meg & Dia - Nineteen Stars
37. Cauterize - Miracles or Medicine
38. Keith Urban - If Ever I Could Love
39. Reggie and the Full Effect - Boot to the Moon
40. Jason Mraz - Live High
01. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
#1, Car Crash is an awesome song, Live High isn't one of my favourites by Jason Mraz.
02. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
Haha, no. It only has a few plays in general.
03. What album is #26 from?
On Letting Go.
04. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
I think Alison Sudol is absolutely gorgeous and her voice is quite lovely.
05. Is #19 one of your favourite songs?
No. It's not a bad song, but it's not even among my favourites by Brand New, let alone in general.
06. Who does #38 remind you of?
Umm...no one in particular. Reminds me of Keith Urban since he sings it, but that's about.
07. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
I'm not sure, the arrangement is nice but I like the lyrics as well. I miss Copeland. =[
08. Do any of your friends like #3?
According to Last.fm, sixteen of my friends listen to Anti-Flag but none close to as frequently as I do.
09. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
No, but 32 was. Nice try, buddy.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
Haha, maybe ten years ago. It was Trapt's first single and they were pretty popular in the Delmarva area around then.
11. What does #21 remind you of?
Not much. I only know a few of So They Say's songs well and that's not one of them.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
Numero Cinco - ALEXISONFIRE FO LYFEEEE! Haha.
13. What album is #17 from?
14. When did you first hear #39?
Hm. I must have been about sixteen. I know it was thanks to Grant when we working at Hot Topic; he was a big fan of Reggie and the Full Effect.
15. When did you first hear #7?
Some time in high school, probably around sophomore year.
16. What genre is #8?
Nu Metal? Does that genre even still exist?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
I'm certain Amanda does, not sure who else.
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
Red because of the artwork on the novel of the same name.
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
Nope, can't say I have.
20. What genre is #37?
"Post Hardcore" as the kids call it these days.
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
22. What is your favourite lyric from #30?
"Whatever i was searching for, it was never you."
23. What is your favourite lyric from #23?
"Feels like you already said so much, feels like you can never say enough."
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
It's a good song, but I'm not sure I know all that many people who listen to the same stuff as me these days.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
Not even remotely.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
Not that cover, but Natalie Imbruglia's was very popular.
27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
I don't know. I feel like in high school people I knew also listened to The Sound of Animals Fighting.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
On the faster side of things.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
Does The Used make any happy songs? I'll consider this one somewhat hopeful.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
"Sometimes it seems I haven't learned anything, but I'll die before I let this world bury me."
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
I guess alone.
34. When did you first hear #27?
A long, long time ago. Like, middle school years.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
Discotech, Too Young to Fight It, Unafraid.
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
I'll go with music since I don't understand Korean.
38. What album is #10 from?