Put your music player on shuffle.
Post the first 40 songs that come up.
You can repeat artists if you want.
If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
01. Let the Beat Build
02. Say You'll Go
03. We Float
04. Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell
05. What's Wrong With Them (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
06. Fire Fire
07. Tomorrow Never Knows
08. The Sindwinder Sleeps Tonight
12. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
13. Bulletproof Heart
16. Wasted Hours
17. This Mess We're In
22. Wrong 'Em Boyo
23. Stupid in Love
26. Love Buzz
28. Second Hand News
29. Negative Creep
31. She Said She Said
33. Tell 'Em
34. Taxi Cab
35. Teenage Dream
37. California King Bed
39. You Still Believe in Me
40. Find Your Love
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
3. What album is #26 from?
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
One of my favourites by them.
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
let me think about that.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
11. What does #21 remind you of?
my stepmum, it's one of her favourite beatles songs.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
13. What album is #17 from?
stories from the city, stories from the sea
14. When did you first hear #39?
when i first listened to pet sounds nearly two years ago
15. When did you first hear #7?
when i first got into the beatles properly, it was the one that hooked me
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
well there's only three lines in the whole song but
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
my new nickname is you idiot
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
spose it'd be good for a slow dance
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
no but it's a great, great song
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
the amount of people that like the beatles it's likely
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
No one man should have all that power.
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
34. When did you first hear #27?
about a year ago now. my stepmum had rumours on. i fell in love with that album straight away.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come as You Are, Milk It
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
nearly. haven't listened to it in a while tbh
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
i couldn't possibly choose.
38. What album is #10 from?
Human After All