View From the Afternoon – Arctic Monkeys
2. What song makes you sad?
The Good Old Days – The Libertines
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Come on Eileen
4. Your all time favorite band?
5. Your newly discovered band is?
6. Best female voice?
7. Best male voice?
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
The Cribs, Franz Ferdinand, and Death Cab
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
13. Most hated band?
14. Song that makes you think?
Don’t Look Back in Anger - Oasis
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
16. Coolest music video?
Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt – We Are Scientists
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
Anything with Carl Barat
18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?
Tear You Apart – She Wants Revenge
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
Guitar, Bass, Bassoon, Trombone, Piano, and French Horn
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
21. Are you in a band?
Yes, we call ourselves “The Cultivated Tangerines” I am the only one that can play an instrument though, we are what you’d call a “theoretical” band.
23. Ever dated a musician?
No, but I dreamt that I dated Nick Valensi once.
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
29. Best chick band you know of?
30.Do you listen to any music that you're ashamed of?
31. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...?
You Were Always the One
32. What do you think of Classical music?
It’s okay to play in order to get the gist of musical theory and structure, but I can’t just sit down and listen to it.
33. What do you think of Country music?
I grew up with it, so it’s very close to my heart.
34. What do you think of Death metal?
Well, it is a lot of excess noise, I’d never personally listen to it.
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
Death Cab for Cutie
36. Are you a groupie?
Yes, I’ll admit it.
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
Yes, only a little.
38. Funny concert moment?
I waved and shouted at the drum tech for Franz Ferdinand, my sister said his name was Claudius…well it was Parker, as he soon informed me.
39. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
40. Do you listen to the radio?
41. Do you watch music TV?
Yes, only IMF though
42. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
Yes, only to become depressed when my favourite bands fail horribly in the US after impressive UK finishes.
43. Are any of your friends/family/etc. musicians?
44. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
BitterSweet Symphony – The Verve
45. Song that describes your life?
Vienna – Billy Joel. Don’t laugh, I blanked on this one.
46. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
A select few that I’ve either met, or am really, really devoted to.
47. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
No, but it certainly does nothing to detract me from them, especially when it comes to buying concert tickets.
48. What famous musician do you want to marry?
Nikolai Fraiture and I are already happily married.
49. Favourite movie sound track?
50. Any musician pet peeves?
God complex (erm…Liam Gallagher?) Constant reinvention for the media (Brandon Flowers).
51. What do your parents listen to?
My dad = Dylan, my mom=The White Stripes, Franz Ferdinand, etc
52. What are you listening to right NOW?
Maggie Mae – Rod Stewart
53. Do you wear band T-shirts?
54. What do you think of people who do?
If the T-shirt isn’t blatant like typical 80s hair band kinda stuff and it actually looks more aesthetically pleasing, they are fine…and the band has to not suck…then I’m totally fine with it.
55. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
Indie I’d suppose
56. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Paradise City – Guns N’ Roses annoyingly enough
57. Do you sing in the shower?
58. If so, what? If not, why not?
What ever is on my iPod that morning.
59. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Marry one…I’d get the lifestyle without the hassle.
60. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
One of the more important things in my relationships. At the very least they have to be accepting of my taste.
61. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?
I love Hanson! I saw them live last year, such sweet and talented guys. People need to stop associating them with MMMBop and realize that these are really talented independent musicians now. I’m serious. So of course I’d introduce myself.
62. Sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, you dig?
63. Do you cook to music?
64. Do you sing in the toilet?
No, but music is running through my head.