1. How did you get into 29? (Nana Kitade)
I watched Fullmetal Alchemist on Adult Swim! XD I fell in love with the ending theme and that is the extent of the story.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (安室奈美恵)
[track artist=安室奈美恵]Toi et Moi
from one of the Japanese Pokémon soundtracks. She’s another j-pop artist that I discovered through anime.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Michael Crawford
Only a digital version of The Disney Album
, but I suppose you could count the original POTO soundtrack as well. ^^; I’ve heard most of his solo work through Pandora and Slacker.
4. What is your favorite song by 5? (Sarah Brightman
ZOMG, why do you make me choose? I’ve known of her for years, but I only got into her music last year. Hijo De La Luna
comes to mind first. I was also addicted to Scarborough Fair
for a while. I also love the awesome Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
from Phantom, because I still find it touching even now. Isn't it weird that her question comes directly after the one for Michael Crawford?
5. What is your favorite song by 15? (Maaya Sakamoto)
Oh… I haven’t listened to her for awhile. : ( I feel like my taste has changed since I first fell in her music. I’ve loved Gravity, Yakusoku wa Iranai and Yubiwa at different times. Grr, don’t make me choose~!
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? (The Phantom of the Opera (Original London Cast)
Yes, every single one of them! :D The Music of the Night, most of all.
7. What is your favorite song by 10? (Flyleaf
Not another favorite song question… I suck at those. :( Cassie
is a great song, though. Flyleaf has lots of awesome songs.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30? (Morning Musume,)
Well, Good Morning was the first J-pop song I ever listened to, so… that? I also have found memories of hearing HAPPY SUMMER WEDDING on Last.fm radio~
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? (Utada Hikaru)
I think I will say Hikari, because it is the first J-pop song I fell in love with. =)
10. How many times have you seen 26 live? (Plumb
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? (Shakira
- I think I heard it on a commerical or something.
12. What is your favorite album by 11? (Natasha Bedingfield
Probably [album artist=Natasha Bedingfield]Unwritten[/track]
13. Who is a favorite member of 1? (Vic Mignogna
He is just one person, silly. XD
14. Have you ever seen 14 live? (L’Arc~en~Ciel
No, but that would be cool.
15. What is a good memory involving 27? (Lifehouse
Watching them perform on The Tonight Show or listening to them on peaceful car rides. I almost saw them live once so I would say that if I could. Well, there was a time when I indentified with Breathing
and I would be happy every time I heard it.
16. What is your favorite song by 16? (Sixpence None the Richer)
Melody of You, because it expresses my feelings perfectly. That one was easy. I do love a lot of their songs, though.
17. What is your favorite album by 18? (Switchfoot)
I’m not really sure, but I will just say THE Beautiful Mess for now.
18. What is your favorite song by 21? (Linkin Park)
I haven’t listened to them much lately, but I will say Numb.
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 25? (Hayley Westenra)
It is tough to remember, but it was probably Never Saw Blue.
20. What is your favorite album by 2? (Evanescence)
Fallen is great, but there are still times I prefer their earlier stuff.
21. What is you favorite song by 3? (Josh Groban)
There are so many that I love that it changes from time to time… Canto Alla Vita is awesome, though. I am never sad to hear it play.
22. What is you favorite song by 8? (Within Temptation)
There are so many good ones. Mother Earth is my choice for now.
23. How many times have you seen 17 live? (Vanessa Carlton)
24. What is the worst song by 12? (Kelly Clarkson
I never really cared for Miss Independence.
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? (The Killers
It was probably Mr. Brightside.
26. What is you favorite album by 7? (Avril Lavigne
27. What is your favorite song by 24? (Michelle Branch[
All You Wanted, but I’m not a big fan her these days.
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? (Nightwish)
Over the Hills and Far Away is what comes to mind now.
29. What is your favorite album by 4? (Ayumi Hamasaki)
Um… I don’t know!
30. How many albums do you own by 20? (Paku Romi)
Well, I have one with her Ken Ichijouji image song for Digimon. I don’t own any of the albums with her her solo work or FMA songs, though.