Portishead: 'Cowboys' or 'Strangers'. SEXY.
2. How did you get into 20?
M Ward: God, I don't even remember. I think I was dicking around on Itunes, looking at the 'users also bought' and the recommendations on Last.fm. He was similar to some other artist I was listening to - Fink, maybe?
3. Who is your favorite member in 8?
Air: I love them both, equally. They're definitely a duo.
4. Whats your favorite lyric bit by 29?
Akira Yamaoka: he doesn't really do lyrics. Most of his stuff is instrumental.
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
Outkast: no, but that would be fucking fun. Are they even still together anymore?
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
Department of Eagles: at first I thought their first one, because it's a lot more experimental. But now I'm thinking their most recent, because it's way more cohesive and the tracks on there are just so fucking well-made.
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
YES! I have a Beatles shirt, and I'm fucking proud!
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
Flying Lotus: the first time I heard 'Tea Leaf Dancers', it was like a slow-motion orgasm.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
Radiohead: Hell no.
10. When did you first get into 1?
Bjork: I was 15, and I had seen some music videos late at night on MTV and I was mildly intrigued. Then I downloaded 'Hyperballad' and it was all downhill from there.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
Esthero: both my sister and my BFF both love Esthero. But pretty much every one who listens to her kind of falls for her.
12. Which song did you first hear from 15?
Beach House: "Gila"
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
Telepopmusik: 'Last Train to Wherever'
15. Why do you like 14's songs?
Portishead: because of their ambiance. They sound dark and gritty and dangerous and beautiful.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
I think it was Spring of 2006. I got really obsessed with the album 'Feels'.
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
No Age: a couple of years? I think they had one previous album before their newest one, and it's only a few years old.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
Grizzly Bear: No, actually, I have a really good memory of listening to 'Colorado' while on a roadtrip and entering Denver.
19. When did you get into 17?
Eisley: I was 15 and saw them open at a Coldplay concert. They were PERFECT for a 15-year-old me :)
20. How long have you been into 11?
Fleet Foxes: like a year maybe? Ever since (well, even before) their album came out.
21. If 9 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
Doves: no. I love them and I always will, but they're so not worth it.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
Bonnie Pink: I think I have three of her albums? Four? I don't actually own any physical copies though.
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
Guillemots: no, it takes a lot for a song to make me cry.
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
Wolfkin: YES. 'Adore-Toi' is the most happy, upbeat, sweet song ever.
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: not really smile, but rock out to - 'Kiss Kiss'
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
Thievery Corporation: God I don't even remember. Heaven's Gonna Burn Your Eyes?
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
Andrew Bird: No.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
Amon Tobin: none.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Le Loup: No. For a while I got sick of 'We Are Gods! We Are Wolves!' but I love it again.
30. What song got you into 40?
The Dodos: 'Eyelids'
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
Tori Amos: 'Caught a Lite Sneeze' (I think that's a single?)
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
For some reason, I don't have a 49. But if any artist hated me, I wouldn't really care.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
I don't have a 42 either, but if we go by 43, that's Sarah McLachlan, and I would say no :p
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
VAST: No, and these questions are getting ridiculous.
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
No 46. But 47 is Menomena and there's only one lead singer so I'd have to say, by default, he has the best voice.
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
Hooverphonic: yes, the girl is Danish and gorgeous and blonde.
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
No 36, but Annuals is 37 and I've listened to Dry Clothes a LOT.
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
Tricky: I think I have just one album now. But I've had all of his, at some point.
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
The Ruby Suns: absolutely not. All their songs are really chill.
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
Well, 31 is The Last Shadow Puppets and I believe the lead singer already has been solo, or at least in another band (The Arctic Monkeys)
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
Goldfrapp: Ooh La La. It reminds me of sex.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
Sarah McLachlan: no. I always loved her, even when I was like 10 (especially then!)
Poe: no. I always loved her too.
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
Madonna: yes. She was force-fed 80s music as a child so Madonna is a special favorite of hers.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
Annuals: no. Too rock-ish.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
Menomena: not particularly. They can get fun, but not dancey fun.
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
47. Do you like 44's name?
No 44 :( Annndd i'm getting bored.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
K-os: probably other rappers because he's not as hardcore.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?
Fiona Apple? HALE NO. She just ain't the dancing kind.