Put your music player on shuffle
Post the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
01. In the Morning of the Magicians
03. Yellow Submarine
04. When it's black
05. Crosseyed and Painless
08. White Men in Black Suits
09. Dear ol' Dad
10. Ageless Beauty
11. Whispering Into the Other
13. Getting Into the Jam
14. The Stars Are Projectors
15. The Vampires Of New York
16. Find the River
17. Shake Your Coconuts
18. The Tale Of Dusty And Pistol Pete
19. Brain Damage
22. Road Movie to Berlin
23. One (Blake's Got a New Face)
25. Tears Before Bedtime
26. Liars A to E
27. The Difference
28. Electric Uncle Sam
29. Zero Light
30. I Was Never Young
31. Potato Power
32. Hey You
34. Tennessee Song
35. Join the Club
36. On a Slow Night
37. A Tear for Eddie
38. No, Not Now
40. Donna Mills
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
Right now I kind of prefer 40 because it's still playing.
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
Not quite, but I've listened to the album quite a bit.
3. What album is #26 from?
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
They're really cool. I kind of fell out of listening to them constantly, but I downloaded three of their albums (which I believe is all of them).
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
nolol. I barely listen to Pink Floyd.
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
Everyone that listens to Hot Hot Heat
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
I don't think I've really payed attention to the lyrics of songs by Semisonic, so I will have to say music.
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
Every single one of them has to like that song.
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
Probably. I know that other songs from the album are.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
11. What does #21 remind you of?
Maybe my friend Matt because he was listening to Jamiroquai at school in grade 11.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
I guess #22. #5 is still cool, though.
13. What album is #17 from?
D-D-Don't Don't Stop the Beat
14. When did you first hear #39?
Probably after downloading the album.
15. When did you first hear #7?
I think it's the first track off of Third Eye Blind's second album, so probably when it came out in 1999.
16. What genre is #8?
Alternative or something.
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
Of the friends that listen to Modest Mouse, I am unaware whether or not they've even heard The Moon & Antarctica album.
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
I don't think I've blasted Why?, no.
20. What genre is #37?
Alternative or something.
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
I don't know how to do that.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
Ever since I was a kid
I've been a brooding basket case
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
Oh your collegiate grief has left you dowdy in sweatshirts
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
They've probably heard it.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
Nobody dances to Nirvana unless they're on Top of the Pops.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
No, but I hear other R.E.M. songs on the radio from time to time.
27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song?
Daytime for sure. That's a dance in the sunlight track.
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
Somewhere in the between.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
Happy sounding, with lyrics that are about a girl.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
my eyes are dry and my hands are clean
and I can't believe all the things I've seen
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
Emo music is for yourself.
34. When did you first hear #27?
Probably when I bought the CD in January or something.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29
The Fire-Tree Bird
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
I know a lot of them. I think of it whenever I spell a word with four capital letters.
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
I listen to it for the music, though the lyrics have been quoted in MSN windows by me in the past.
38. What album is #10 from?
Set Yourself on Fire