1. What are you listening to right now?We're Sleeping
2. What song makes you sad?
Anything by Goo Goo Dolls
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?Pon de Replay
4. Your all time favorite band?Down To Earth Approach
, and I mainly just tell people Mae
is my favorite band to avoid the inevitable "who the fuck is Down To Earth Approach
?" that comes with the mentioning of them, and makes me sad because they don't get enough recognition.
5. Your newly discovered band is?The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
6. Best female voice?
Hayley Williams of Paramore
7. Best male voice?Andrew McMahon
, especially live when he's getting into the songs and jumping up and down in his seat at the piano. =)
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
9. What do you listen to to hype you up?The Pink Spiders
10. What do you listen to to calm down?
Any acoustic stuff, or piano.
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Warped Tour today.
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?Armor for Sleep
, and Down To Earth Approach
13. Most hated band?Pussy Cat Dolls
. I'm not even sure whether they deserve to be considered a band.
14. Song that makes you think?
Anything by Jack's Mannequin
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?Down To Earth Approach
16. Coolest music video?New Moon Over Swift Water
, because they own in general and it's the only music video I watch anymore.
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
I don't know.
18. What "do you play/would you play" in the bedroom to spice things up?
Whatever happens to be in my CD player.
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
21. Are you in a band?
22. If yes, what kind of music does your band play?
23. Ever dated a musician?
24. If yes, what kind of music did he/she/they play?
27. If no, would you consider?
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
Very much so.
29. Best chick band you know of?
I don't listen to 'chick bands'.
30. Best guy band you know of?Down To Earth Approach
hands down. They're pretty nice guys too.
31. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...?
Radio - Dani California
32. What do you think of Classical music?
I think it's alright in small doses.
33. What do you think of Country music?
It's alright, also in small doses.
34. What do you think of Death metal?
No. I can't get into it.
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
Um, I saw Underoath
three hours ago? Do they count? If not, Franz Ferdinand
or Panic! at the Disco
36. Are you a groupie?
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
38. What famous musician do you find sexy?
That would take much too long to list. But, Paul Koehler of Silverstein
looked quite good at sound check today.
39. Worst concert moment?
When I was watching Underoath
and got stuck right next to a sweaty, shirtless guy and there wasn't even enough space for us not to be touching. Not to mention the fact, that it was the last band after 9 hours of the concert, so everyone smelled horrible.
40. Funny Concert moment?
When the bassist of Down To Earth Approach
watched The Pink Spiders
with me, after commenting on my DTEA shirt, which I bought from the guitarist earlier today. Best moment everrrr.
Or, when we were watching Jack's Mannequin
and William Beckett
of The Academy Is...
joined them on stage, and I was screaming happily, because I love those bands. And, Robby looked at me like I was retarded because he couldn't see why I was so happy. That, and he doesn't know anything about The Academy Is...
41. Sad Concert moment?
Dillon and Matt wouldn't stay for the whole Down To Earth Approach
42. Best local act you can think of?Fate Of A Friend
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
44. Do you listen to the radio?
Occasionally, but I prefer CDs or mp3s.
45. Do you watch music TV?
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
47. Have you met any famous musicians?
The singer of The Pink Spiders
3/4 of Down To Earth Approach
, and a bunch of other people from bands.
48. Are any of your friends/family etc musicians?
Not famous ones.
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?Bruised
, but it's more in the literal sense right now. So, that's not really feelings, but that's all I can think of right now, honestly.
50. Song that describes your life?All We Have
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
Not at all. I don't find the members ofMae
attractive, but I love Mae
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
Hm, the bassist of Down To Earth Approach
. Because he's genuinely nice the times I've met him, and he's got his feet on the ground. That, and he's the best looking one of the band. But, I'd marry the singer or the guitarist too. For the same reasons.
53. Favourite movie sound track?
Newsies or RENT. Or Cruel Intentions.
55. Any musician pet hates?
56. What do your parents listen to?
My dad listens to classic rock, and my mom listens to whatever's on the radio.
57. What are you listening to right NOW?Honey And Vinegar
58. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
59. What do you think of people who do?
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
I don't think I belong to one.
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?Deadbolt
62. Do you sing in the shower?
63. If so, what? If not, why not?Down To Earth Approach
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Can I have both? I'd rather be one, but the former seems more likey.
65. What is in your walkman/discman right now?Another Intervention
66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
I'd prefer they have similar taste, but it's not a priority.
67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?
Introduce myself, and ask them to sign my CDs. Hey, I can sell them on Ebay, right?
68. Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll, you dig?
Just the rock n' roll, plz.
69. Do you cook to music?
70. Do you sing on the toilet?
Usually no, unless I'm listening to something loud enough to be heard in the bathroom and it's catchy.