Kings of Leon - Temple
2. What song makes you sad?
Kodaline's version of Disclosure's Latch.
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
I really hate that song Friday.
4. Your all time favorite band?
5. Your newly discovered band is?
6. Best female voice?
Joni Mitchell, Florence Welch, Cat Power
7. Best male voice?
Bon Iver, Frank Ocean, Abel Tesfaye.
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Rock, Rap, R&B.
9. What do you listen to to hype you up?
Kanye West, Beyoncé, Disclosure.
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
Ryan Adams, Elliott Smith.
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Criolo; Tiago Iorc - Corrente Cultural, Curitiba.
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
Lorde, Disclosure, Justin Timberlake.
13. Most hated band?
Black Eyed Peas.
14. Song that makes you think?
Devendra Banhart - Body Breaks
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
16. Coolest music video?
Arcade Fire - Afterlife (live with Greta Gerwig)
17. Music video with the most babes?
huh. if you know one, let me know.
18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?
The Weeknd, Portishead, Purity Ring.
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
Guitar. I've been wanting to learn Ukulele as well.
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
21. Are you in a band?
23. Ever dated a musician?
24. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
25. Best chick band you know of?
Tegan And Sara! Au Revoir Simone, The Runaways, Uh Huh Her & Haim.
26. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
27. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Arctic Monkeys - I Wanna Be Yours
28. Do you sing in the shower?
29. If so, what? If not, why not?
Whatever is in my head.
30. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
31. Last song that you heard on the radio?
Something by Roxette.
32. What do you think of Classical music?
It's nice. Sometimes when I write I listen to it.
33. What do you think of Country music?
It's okay. I usually listen to whatever you'd call classic or the mix with pop.
34. What do you think of Death metal?
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
Paul McCartney. And Pearl Jam.
36. Are you a groupie?
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
English, swedish, french, some spanish.
38. What famous musician would you like to fuck?
Tegan Quin. Devendra Banhart.
39. Worst concert moment?
The next day.
40. Funny concert moment?
41. Sad concert moment?
That sad song.
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
44. Do you listen to the radio?
Usually in the car.
45. Do you watch music TV?
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
47. Have you met any famous musicians?
Só a Tiê.
48. Are any of your friends/family/etc. musicians?
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
Joni Mitchell - River.
50. Song that describes your life?
John Lennon - Watching The Wheels (and a bunch of others)
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
53. Favourite movie soundtrack?
I love Adam's Soundtrack. Also Almost Famous, Virgin Suicides and so many others, gosh.
56. What do your parents listen to?
Bee Gees; ABBA. It's golden.
57. What are you listening to right NOW?
My Winding Wheel, by Ryan Adams
58. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
My favorite is The Velvet Underground & Nico one.
59. What do you think of people who do?
60. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
A lot. Just being open to whatever I might show/add in a love mix and also show me new stuff too.