7 déc. 2008, 14h13m
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line *MINE AREN'T THE FIRST LINE, THAT'S BORING* from the first 100 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own!
1. it's nothing personal; you're an embarassment
2. we live like vampires and we, we, we love like killers, we all die like infants, and we trust like mirrors
3. you like i are plagued by the flies inside your brain
4. baby, let me collect some things.
5. you can't make the turket colder, or skew me less bipolar, let me list the things about you i abhor
6. i'd grab your head by your hair and i'd hack it off, and put it on display at the front of the yard, on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow, and a sign that says "her friends anf family should have taught her more about love"
7. i'll go crawling back to the city i love, 'cause it's already taken everything
8. burrowed bloodily through my tongue and my teeth
9. there is no beautiful garbage, they cleared it up already.
10. i think in decimals and dollars, i am the cause to all your problems.
11. probin' for a hidden cliché, he's a fruit that got in gravity's way
12. in the shadows of darkness i stand in the light
13. lights out, i still hear the rain
14. there you are in front of me, luminescent as you used to be
15. what you say about his company, is what you say about society
16. oh, mr. magazine!
17. wake up cinnamon, they can't get in and that's them at the door
18. do you remember when the only thing that mattered was, taking time for the things you love? but now you've got to humour all thesssssssse fooooooooooooools
19. i know you're scared! but don't leave this place
20. the c(h)ords are ringing now, my fingertips are pouring rain
21. you promised that you'd stay, you say you wanna go.
22. set some time aside to say, why don't you stay?
23. i'll pack my bags, i swear i'll run, wish my friends were 21
24. quicken your heartbeat, beats me straight into the ground
25. wake up and come out to the car, there's and east swell coming and it's howling off shore, and we'll be LYINGGGG LIKE LIOONNNNNNS
26. you're so hot, when you walk you melt snow
27.where do you go when it gets dark? and is there room for me there? how long will it take you to wake up? before you go, will you wake me? will you wake me up? or i'll sleep all day, and miss everything. miracle sun, staaaaaaay with mee tonight, we don't wanna be without you, we'll come along, so save a place for us, we don't wanna be left alone, no
28. i think perhaps because it makes no difference
29. I THE SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN lmao.
30. you could lay on your back and be beaten, you couls put up your fists and fight, you could try and be wayyyyyyyyy offffffffffffffffffff, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay offffffffffffff hahahhahaha
31. he loves forbidden fruit, and as it dribbles down his chin
32. am i just another scene from a movie that you've seen one hundred times?
33. p-p-p-past the pyramids and the liberty bell
34. there's no 'i' in team, no 'me' in us, no 'you' in we
35. turn around and head in different directions just like we never knew each other at all
36. standard like white guys and french fries, i'm back designs, i'm back from black , my nose bleeds like a hangnail, i'm desperate like a bake sale, going stale, i am going stale
37. take apart every piece of this machine
38. divorce ain't free
39. she's a backseat driver, a drama provider and instant update of the world, she's a first-class liar, a constant forgetter, she's attrative, but bitter
40. if you could put dumb in a shot glass
41. and it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss, and it burns a hole who everyone who feels it, well you're never gonna find it if you're looking for it, it won't come your way, yeah
42. break my limbs and stretch my skin until my hands can reach across the floor, feel for this pile of broken glass, i'll hand you the sharpest one to place it right in my back
43. you ask me to go, so i guess that i'll leave
44.shredded by statelines
45. spend my days looking back, and i wonder if you're looking up from underneath someone who is able to be everything that i'm not
46. well i'm a crazy upsetter, driving me insane, yeah i'm a street wise professor, who am i to blame? now if you listen to the record, do you feel the same? well it don't get any better, going backwards again...
47. his eyes are locked on her, her eyes are fixed elsewhere, he's confident, but he's not aware she doesn't care
48. in a big way in a lot of ways in a big way no way
49. if i'm the sum of all my friends, then all my friends are some of me, and if you're some way just like them, then i am you to some degree
50. i got my head shaved for her.
51. the hipster empire of tomorrow, will fall to the common kids of today
52. a generation set at the mecca of malls, times square i'm there, viacom installed
53. he once cut one of my nightmares out of paper
54. if you lose me, you lose a good thing, that's one thing i know for sure.
55. work down in the basement, in the dark, after we crash your car
56. i saw what they did, yeah, such arrogance, i'm the spiderrrr, crawl inside herrr
57. i know you spent your money to see what you hear on CD
58. take my word for what it's worth
59. the paper said a bullet got in your way, but i smell foulplay, possible poisoning, i had to bring her in for questioning
60. oh is this thing on?! <-(if you get this you are a major genius, there are about six other words in this song and they're all slurs lmao)
61. be with me please, i beseech you
62. an angel got his wings, and we'll hold our heads up knowing that he's fine. we'd all be lucky to have alove like that in a lifetime. (rip beatz)
63. my life is like a card house; a delicate construction with no regard for the windddddd
64. nothing but rotten apples lay here like years from the tree
65. pumpkins scream in the dead of night
66. and the ground downtown is a countdown, no air anywhere in the area, suck back these take-home packs of euthanasia, youth in america!
67. proto-typical non-conformist, you are a vacuous soldier of the thrift store gestapo, you adhere to a set of standards and tastes that appear to be determined by unseen panel of hipster judges.
68. should i talk slower like you're a retard?
69. take this time to realise that you always shut your eyes in the midst of trial
70. who let you let this feeling die?
71. i won't ever let this go, this the path, the life i chose
72. run over to your house, and i'd scale the chain-link fence
73. both engines out, waiting for panicked metal to meet ground.
74. i am orion's eyes, a towering giant's sight, me being of mammoth size, this comes as no surprise. SURPRISE!
75. i'm going to start a factory the size of a country, i'm going to teach them all to work for liberty
76.wee-ooh wee-ooh wee-ooh wee-ooh wee-ooh wee-ooh wee-ooh wee-ooh wee-ooh, when i step to the mic i show no - MERCY! wheniI throw back junk i show no - MERCY! when i'm better than your life i show no - MERCY! when i fall off the bike i show no - MERCY!
77. ya scumbag, ya maggot, ya cheap lousy faggot.
78. did he hold your hands the way that you prefer?
79. here's the setting; fashion magazine line the walls, now the walls line the bullet holes
80. i don't wanna be the one to tell her that she don't
81. you're so hot when you walk you melt snow
82. does your conscience keep you up at night, screaming out 'we know, we know, we know, we know'?
83. maybe your mistaken for someone who cares
84. now i've started you begging and saying things you don't mean
85. she smokes like guns to the world
86. if there's any other way to spell the word, it's fine with me, with me
87. what they call love is a risk, 'cause you always get hit out of nowhere, by some wave and end up on your own
88. with brick we'd built a reputation
89. don’t waste your feelings and your hopes on love
90.that's why you never mentioned my name to them
91. so here i lie in the belly of a shark
92. would you pause the world for it? would you drop your life now? am i ready? yes, you're ready.
93. raven thoughts blacken your mind until you're breathing in reverse
95. i've gotta stay calm and find out how you feel
96. spoiled, stunted, sickened her
97. i could have walked back to san francisco
98. when everything you'll get is everything that you've wanted princess
99. "but i'm up for it if you are handsome. let's keep that morningstar burning."
100. but they’re building backs for all the beat up kids.