1. What are you listening to right now?In The Water I Am Beautiful
2. Your favorite band/artist of all time?The Wildhearts
because no music has ever made me feel so ridiculously happy
3. The band or artist you hate the most?
I don't really hate any band as such. Oh wait - Coldplay.
4. Your last musical discovery?
That would be City and Colour
, but the last big one was The Raveonettes
5. Best feminine voice?
Oh, erm... Tanya Donelly from Belly
? I loved that band.
6. Best masculine voice?
Technically it would be Mike Patten
I suppose but being a generation X-er I might have to give it to Kurt...
7. What is the musical genre you listen to the most?
*looks at list thingy
Rock, Indie, Alternative apparently
8. Last concert/festival you went to?
D'oh. I don't really go to concerts any more. :(
Probably The Wildhearts.
9. The last VERY famous band or artist seen live?
VERY famous? Blur
10. The band or artist you listen to the most?Tegan and Sara
11. What is the worst song in the world?
I typed in 'goregrind' into the tag radio thing on last.fm once. That was pretty bad. But worse than Coldplay? Not sure...
12. A band or artist you think the world should love as much as you do?
The Wildhearts! Life would be a LOT better.
13. The coolest music video?
Yellow by Coldpl... no, erm [video artist=Faith No More]Everything's Ruined[/video]
14. Which song makes you sad?
Tons of them do. Emotional baggage and all that.
15. What do you listen to, to feel bouncy and happy?Andrew W.K.
, The Wildhearts, Black Grape
, The Futureheads
16. What do you listen to when you need to relax?Nick Drake
17. A song that makes you think?
I think they all do on some level.
18. What is the perfect song for a love night?
That entirely depends.
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
20. Which musical instrument do you dream of learning how to play?
21. Do you play in a band? If yes, which kind of music and what is your part in the band?
22. Did you ever go out with a musician?
23. And what song are you listening to right now?Seductress of Bums
24. What do you think of classical music?
I love some of it, but some of it bores the life out of me.
25. What do you think of French Variety?
What, as in Jimmy Tarbuck with a string of onions around his neck? I think it sounds great!
26. What do you think of death metal?
When the mood is right, it's awesome music.
27. Are you a fanboy?
Yep. How's that for a slice of fried gold?
28. Do you listen to music in other language than English?
Japanese mainly, with a little French Canadian and German thrown into the mix.
29. The best band or artist in your town or near around?
Having recently moved, I'm not sure - but hey in the Stoke-on-Trent area it's GOT to be Robbie Williams
surely. Not my personal cup of tea - but there's no denying his success.
30. If you were a musical instrument, which would you like to be?
Meh. Er - a Kazoo?
31. Do you listen to the radio? Which one is your favorite?
Quite a lot, but not music stations very often. Mainly Radio 2,4,7 and Kerrang!
32. Do you watch music TV?
We only have digital, so very rarely!
33. Do you follow the charts?
I used to, when they meant something.
34. Have you ever met a famous musician?
Does Har Mar Superstar
35. The song that could describe your mood and feelings at the moment?
Will This Survey Never End? by What A Stupid F*cking Question
36. The song that could describe your life?
In the past, TV Tan
- I'd struggle now to distil my life into a song
37. Do you know the name of the people in the bands you listen to?
38. Does physical appearance influence your musical choice?
Nope. But you just reminded me to try and find a Tad
39. Favorite Original Soundtrack?
I have no opinion here.
40. And RIGHT NOW? What are you listening to?Semi-Mental / 4/15ths
41. Do you wear t-shirts or anything else of your favorite bands or artist?
42. What do you think of people who do that?
'Oh, they like that band.'
43. Which song did you have in mind all day today?Who's Got a Match
44. Do you sing in the shower? If yes, what? If not, why?
Yes, anything that pops into my head. Usually crap off the radio. Most frequently however I whistle the Simpsons theme tune.
45. To which musical culture to you think you belong to?
Aztecs. Someday I will find the City of Gold.
46. What is in your MP3 walkman at the moment?
Recently Added, Recently Listened
47. Which importance have the musical taste of your boy/girlfriend? Friends?
It used to matter a lot. Not so much now. I like how clumsily you have phrased the question.
48. Hanson moves in next to your house, do you go introduce yourself or make everything possible so they want to move somewhere else?
Why would I want to get rid of Hanson? Mmm Bop
bop ba da doo wop!
49. Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll, is that your thing?
Depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes a nice cup of tea and an Leonard Cohen
record is all you need.
50. Do you sing on the toilet?
I take an existing tune, but then change the words to make it toilet themed. On occasion. :)