13 mars 2012, 22h25m
2 sept. 2011, 7h56m
24 août 2011, 7h54mCyberaver "DUBTERRANEAN" August 27th 2011 Saturday Night 10pm-3am
19 août 2011, 5h37m
18 août 2011, 6h42mAfter being involved with someone who was my soul mate I came to realize that a soul mate is not that one final person but another person that you have an ongoing connection with another individual that your soul picks up with again in various times and places throughout life. We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impulse to become whole ourselves.
That other person seem to complete you, you may ask yourself out of all of these so called "soul mates" who will be the final one? how will I know who my soul mate will be? My answer to that is by taking risks, by risking failure, disappointment and disillusion but never ceasing in your search for love. As long as you keep looking, you will find that one in the end. After a few (or many) bad relationships, it’s so easy to shut down, give up, and stop believing that the right person is out there for us.
Our hearts yearn to fall in love, but our minds insist it’s not possible, and we enter into a tug-of-war with ourselves. It’s as if one part of us is screaming, Yes! I deserve a great relationship! while another part insists, I’ll never find him or her. When our beliefs contradict our desires, we experience an inner conflict that not only paralyzes us, but can actually prevent us from recognizing the possibilities for love that exist all around us. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit but a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
Our soul…tries to direct us to individuals who share our purpose in life, complement our strengths, and supplement our weaknesses. But there is no guarantee that these ideal mates are going to look the way we expect or be what we expect them to be.
16 août 2011, 6h33m
16 août 2011, 6h15m
15 août 2011, 20h21m
14 août 2011, 23h29m1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson
3. Follow the three Rs: Respect for self, Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then, when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
12 août 2011, 5h19mOne sure way to avoid mistakes is to avoid taking action. But in the
long run, avoiding action would be the biggest mistake of all, for
nothing would ever get done.
If you're going to move forward, you're going to make some wrong
turns along the way. Don't let that stop you from proceeding.
There will be many times when you'll look back and wish you had done
things differently. Don't let that stop you from moving forward.
Mistakes are bad enough on their own. Don't be so afraid of them that
you avoid life itself.
Every mistake you've ever made is now in the past. The way to move
ahead is to leave them there.
Learn from where you went wrong, then step confidently and positively
forward. For now is your time to live and to act.