1. How did you get into 31?
I got into Ozzy Osbourne around 2007-2008 because that was around the time I got into Lita Ford and I was (and still am obviously) IN LOVE with Close My Eyes Forever. I slowly got into his other music, starting with his newer songs from that time like I Don't Wanna Stop, and eventually checking out the classics through Music Choice and XM like Crazy Train and Flying High Again
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Last Kiss - Used to hear it on the radio all the time back in the summer of 1999 and had no idea who sang it until around 2005-2006. One of, if not my favorite Pearl Jam song.
3. What's your favourite lyric by 41?
Um... shot to the heart and you're to blame, darling you give love a bad name? lol Bon Jovi
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
My favorite Ratt album is between Out of the Cellar and Invasion of Your Privacy.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
I own five Christina Aguilera albums.
1. Christina Aguilera
3. Back to Basics
4. Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits
I really want to pick up My Kind of Christmas one of these days.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
My favorite song from the incredibly underrated Damn Yankees is none other than one of my favorite songs of all-time - High Enough. <3
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Heart never makes me sad. :)
8. What is your least favourite song by 15?
My least favorite Tori Amos song is probably something from Night of Hunters.
9. What is your favourite song by 5?
ONE PILL MAKES YOU LARGER, AND ONE PILL MAKES YOU SMALL, AND THE ONES THAT MOTHER GIVES YOU DON'T DOOOOOO ANYTHING AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL - Jefferson Airplane have a lot of amazing songs, but it doesn't get any more amazing than White Rabbit.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
In My Dreams lol, love Dokken.
11. What is your favourite album by 40?
As much as I love The Cranberries, I've always preferred their singles to their album tracks. With that said, I always enjoyed Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?.
12. What is your favourite song by 10?
Rainbow in the Dark. A Dio classic.
13. What is a good memory you have involving 33?
Looking forward to a 4th quarter album from them from 2004-2008. Love Girls Aloud!
14. What is your favourite song by 37?
My favorite Queensryche song? That's difficult, they had a lot of great songs before Geoff Tate turned into a bald nutjob. Probably Eyes Of A Stranger though.
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Yes, all of them. :) Oasis are still one of my favorites. LIAM AND NOEL, MAKE UP ALREADY PLEASE KTHNXBYE.
16. How many times have you seen 24 live?
None. I'd LOVE to see Garbage, but unfortunately like most artists I love, they skipped Florida on their last tour.
17. What is the first song you heard by 23?
My first W.A.S.P. song was Wild Child back in the summer of 2008. It was on the now-defunct "Arena Rock" station on Music Choice (It now goes by "Retro Rock").
18. What is your favourite album by 11?
Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morissette is my favorite album of all-time.
19. Who is your favourite member of 1?
LLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D Lita Ford
20. How many times have you seen 14 live?
None :( I'd love to see Mariah Carey. One of the first artists I loved when I was a kid.
21. Do you have any good memories involving 45?
The first time I heard Alice Cooper's song, Poison back in 2006 and LOVED it. My favorite from him and one of my all-time favorite songs.
22. What is your favourite song by 16?
As much as I love Kelly Clarkson's Stronger album, my favorite song from her is still Sober.
23. What is the first song you heard by 47?
My first Motley Crue song was Smokin' In The Boys Room back in the summer of 2006. I heard it on an American Top 40: The 80's show from 1985.
24. What is your favourite album by 3?
My favorite Rush album is Moving Pictures, I loved hearing that live!
25. What is your favourite song by 18?
My favorite Iron Maiden song is The Wickerman.
26. What is the first song you heard by 38?
Like most people, my first Katy Perry song was I Kissed a Girl back in spring 2008. I heard it on the current hits station on XM during a trip to Pennsylvania, I forgot the name of the station though lol.
27. What is your favourite lyric that 21 has sung?
Adele? Pretty much the entire 21 album! Also, what a coincidence that she is my 21st most played artist, LOL.
28. What is your favourite song by 2?
You know the phrase "I could write an entire book on how much I love ___"?
Well, I could write ten books, ten movies accompanying said books, 10 albums, 10 musicals, and an entire TV series on how much I ABSOLUTELY ADORE Miracles by Jefferson Starship
29. What is the first song you heard by 32?
My first Backstreet Boys song was Quit Playing Games (With My Heart), which I first heard on the radio around the time it first came out, so around spring/summer of 1997.
30. What is your favourite song by 8?
Pat Benatar has a lot of great songs, but Invincible was the one that changed my music tastes forever. I cannot think of ANY other song, not even from Lita, that affected me the way that one did. It was a total game-changer when I first heard it in 2006.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live?
I've never seen Type O Negative live.
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy?
I was always quite fond of [track artist=Kylie Minogue]Love At First Sight[/track frin Kylie Minogue.
33. What is your favourite album by 12?
My favorite Starship album is Knee Deep in the Hoopla.
34. What is the worst song by 29?
The worst song from Doro is probably something from her Machine II Machine. I always saw Lita's Wicked Wonderland as her Machine II Machine.
35. What was the first song you heard by 34?
My first Foo Fighters song was definitely Learn To Fly[/track]. First heard it in early 2000 when VH1 played the video for it. Still one of my favorite music videos!
36. What is your favourite album by 42?
My favorite Journey album is Escape.
37. How many times have you seen 39 live?
I never saw Scorpions live.
38. What is your favourite album by 36?
My favorite Green Day album is Dookie.
39. What is the first song you heard by 28?
I'm pretty sure the first Grace Slick song I heard was [track artist=Grace Slick]Dreams[/track] back in April of this year. Since none of her solo albums are on Spotify, I went on YouTube to check them out, and Dreams was the first one I listened to.
40. What is your favourite album by 35?
Honestly, I can't answer that, as I haven't listened to a lot of Aerosmith albums. I will check out more of their discography one of these days though!
41. How did you get into 48?
I heard the Skid Row song, [track artist=Skid Row]18 And Life[/track], on XM's 80's on 8 station around spring/summer 2007 and fell in love with it! Around the time I began getting into heavy metal music in 2008, I checked out more of their music. They are definitely one of my favorite bands from that era (Or at least, they were during the first three albums. Not here for Johnny Sollinger).
42. Have you ever seen 7 live?
Never seen Madonna live, but came close a few times. I tried winning tickets to her "Drowned World" tour back in 2001 because my local radio station at the time was giving out free tickets. Then in 2004 I practically begged my Dad to buy me tickets for the "Reinvention" tour, and he considered it... until he saw the prices. LOL.
43. What song do you love by 43?
Oh I love a lot of Alice in Chains songs, but [track artist=Alice In Chains]Would?[/track] is my favorite.
44. How many times have you seen 20?
I never saw Girlschool live.
45. Who’s responsible for getting you into 25?
Well, I would credit two people for getting me into Def Leppard - Josh and Adam, both of whom are posters on M4B Charts Central. Josh was the big DL fan of the boards before I started getting into them (I have a tendency to steal a lot of his core artists - at one point he was also the big Heart fan of the boards and those days are soooo long gone now lol). He got me into a lot of their songs, as well as Adam when he did his radio show "Back When Top 10" back in 2005. Adam also introduced me to American Top 40 Flashback: The 80's, which also really got me into Def Leppard. They are now one of my favorite bands. In fact, I went to see their "Viva Hysteria" concert movie last month and it was great!
46. Is 30 one of your favorite artists?
Rainbow? Absolutely. Love RJD <3
47. Favorite song by 9?
My favorite Britney Spears song will always be [track artist=Britney Spears]...Baby One More Time[/track]!
48. Would you like to see 46 live?
I don't know if I'd like to see Foreigner live. I mean, I like their current singer, but NOBODY in that band is an original member now that Mick Jones is gone. Plus Lou Gramm is one of my favorites. That's also why I can't see Jefferson Starship live - I can't accept that they have a new female singer who isn't Grace Slick.
49. Favorite member of 26?
Controversial opinion but my favorite member of Black Sabbath is Ronnie James Dio.
50. What’s the most played song on your computer by 27?
My most played Hole song is [track artist=Hole]Malibu[/track], which is a bit surprising since [track artist=Hole]Celebrity Skin[/track] is my favorite from them, but oh well, they're both great! LOL.