Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 25 [or so]songs to play, no matter how embarassing the song.
Step 4: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
2. Static tone on the phone I'll be breaking again
Must be something better, babe
3. Came in from the rainy Thursday on the avenue, thought I heard you talking softly.
5. I've lost my soul again, keep looking out for friends, meeting back near the end so soon
6. Killing Lights
7. Right on This song I'm gonna slip and slide Through the motivations of your heart
8. Mine, immaculate dream made breath and skin I've been waiting for you
9. This is a call to arms,
will you stand beside me?
This is our time to fight,
no more compromising
10. Get the Party Started
12. and my skin she said it shakes so hard the gears are falling off and the walls
14. injured plea crushed destiny deep down trauma hounds run to corrode integrity
15. Red Flag
16. When you're walkin' down the street
And a man tries to get your business
And the people that you meet
Want to open you up like Christmas
17. so high in the frequencies
he's her chemical scream
but she has to breathe tonight
and can't remember the last time smiling
18. She puffs her little cigarettes and paces in the lobby
Silhouettes of fair white skin, a superimposed body
19. I watch you liquid watching me I smell you breathing heresy
20. We find our songs in fashion magazines, we read our stories in the morning papers
21. You walk like a zombie, talk like a zombie, it's not in yourhead that you're the living dead, whatever you're gonna do you're gonna make me cry
22. Hold onto me now, you know I can't stay long, all I wanted to say is i love you and I'm not afraid
23. Blind man ask me forgiveness
I won't deny myself
Disrespect you have given
Your suffering's my wealth
24. Nth Degree
25. Get up, come on, get down with the sickness
26. I always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
27. Don't put your red dress on for him, don't put your red dress on
28. I heard a story
It's too hard to mention
I heard a thing once
I can't even say
29. got money, I'll do anything for you, got money, just tell me what you want me to
30. Bring your secrets to me, just give me your hands and I'll let you feel the wounds they put in me
31. Holy eyes, I never knew I'd beg down at your feet, hold on tight, I never knew I'd know much more than this
32. This is what i bought you this you can keep, this is what I bought you may forget me
33. Love cannot attach itself to binding ugliness
34. Long ago, justlike the hearse you'd try to get in again, we are so far from you...
35. Nobody wanna see us together but it don't matter, no
[cos I got you]
36. Lets go man, I'm serious Right now, cuz I can't wait anymore They're weak so, we'll leave them
37. This night walk the dead in a slitary style and crash the cemetery gates, in the dress your husband hates AFI
x3Betty CurseBilly TalentCovenantThe DistillersDuran Duran
x2Emilie AutumnEvanescenceGirls AloudHannah FuryHorrorPopsKill Hannah
x3Lily AllenMachine Head
x2MorningwoodMuseMy Chemical RomanceNine Inch NailsP!nkPorcelain and The TrampsRichard CheeseScissor SistersSkinny Puppy