1. How did you get into 29?Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Well, since I was a kid I heard them on the radio.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?POLYSICS
. HELL YES. It's such an awesome song, really fast and energetic.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?Harry and the Potters
(Hermione's Birds And Boys
):Well you look smart, but it’s just book smarts
‘Cause you don’t act so smart around us lately
‘Cause throwing canaries (throwing canaries)
At your friends is not a sign of affection
4. What is your favorite album by 49?mrSimon
- Don't really have one.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?New Order
- My parents own the Best Of.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?Juttman
- Imaginary People
. It's just so nice and happy.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?Jonathan Coulton
8. What is your favorite album by 15?Oingo Boingo
- Very likely Good For Your Soul
. All my favourite tracks are on it.
9. What is your favorite song by 5?Ben Folds Five
. It's sad, yet flows really well.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?Ben Folds
. A few, actually. Rockin' The Suburbs
. Hiro's Song
. Rent A Cop
. Way to Normal
. For an artist with a lot of sad songs, there are quite a few happy ones.
11. What is your favorite album by 41?R.E.M.
- Don't have one. I only listen to a few singles.
12. What is your favorite song by 10?Arcade Fire
. - Good question, actually. Hmm...I'm going to have to go with Intervention. It's a really moving song, that seems to be a big, long crescendo.
13. What is a good memory you have involving 31?Barenaked Ladies
- Seeing the video for Lovers in a Dangerous Time
for the first time.
14. What is your favorite song by 38?梶浦由記
- Key of the Twilight
, I suppose.
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?Gorillaz
- No. Depressing as hell band.
16. How many times have you seen 25 live?songstowearpantsto.com
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?Yuka Tujiyoko
- The opening credits to Paper Mario?
18. What is your favorite album by 11?Modest Mouse
- Good News For People Who Love Bad News
19. Who is a favorite member of 1?Lemon Demon
- Well, Neil Cicierega of course.
20. Have you ever seen 14 live?Gnarls Barkley
21. What is a good memory involving 27?Moby
- Stroking that man's shiny, bald head. It was so soft, yet supple...wait, that didn't happen.
22. What is your favorite song by 16?Grim Fandango
- Blue Casket Bop
, I guess.
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47?The Police
- King of Pain
, my dad used to play it on his stereo all the time. Good song.
24. What is your favorite album by 18?The Decemberists
- The Crane Wife
, as it's so pleasant. It's cleanly mixed and has such wonderful lyrics.
25. What is your favorite song by 21?Cake
- Opera Singer
! The drum beat is so blah yet the bass is so awesome.
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26?Radiohead
- 15 Step
. The album was free, so I decided to give them a shot.
27. What is your favorite album by 3?They Might Be Giants
- I'm deciding between Apollo 18
and John Henry
. So many people hate Apollo 18 yet it has I Palindrome I
. How can you hate the album that contains that track?
28. What is you favorite song by 2?Belle and Sebastian
- Your Cover's Blown
. Yes, oddly, an EP track. Then a friend sent over If You're Feeling Sinister, and I was in love.
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32?John Linnell
- Technically, Illinois
since I did a full album playthrough.
30. What is you favorite song by 8?Daft Punk
- Probably Face to Face
. It has this rickety, machine-like beat that's still fluid. It's a nice combination of both that's pretty refreshing compared to most House.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live?Pixies
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy?dMb Music
- Not eally.
33. What is you favorite album by 12?Jeremy Soule
34. What is the worst song by 45?Franz Ferdinand
- Do You Want To
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34?Billy Reid
- I'm Typing LOL
. Saw it on youtube one day.
36. What is you favorite album by 48?The CamPanulas
- The debut (and only) album.
37. How many times have you seen 43 live?Peter McConnell
- None. Just give up on the live questions, I've never been to any concerts.
38. What is you favorite song by 36?The Lady Sails
- Hmm...Jude the Obscurer
. Randomly, on the acoustic guitar-driven album, is this piano-heavy piece. There's something about the combination of piano and percussion that makes it very pleasant to the ear, and it's a very calm track. It's free, too, so give it a listen.
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?Foals
- Electric Bloom
40. What is your favorite album by 7?The Beatles
41. Is there a song by 30 that makes you happy?Supertramp
- Not really.
42. What is your favorite album by 42?Sam Roberts
- Don't have one.
43. What is your favorite song by 35?Weezer
- Let's go with Perfect Situation
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46?Free Radical Design
- Frolicking through the flowers.
45. What is your favorite song by 53?RIP SLYME
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?Beck
47. What is your favorite album by 4?Logan Whitehurst & The Jr. Science Club
- Goodbye, My 4-Track
. It's so well made and the songs are really good. All of them.
48. Who is a favorite member of 37?Stabilo
- I don't really have a favourite. The lead singer knows what he's doing lyric-wise, though. The other guy, not so much.
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 40?The Flaming Lips
- I think the Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
, but I'm not too sure.
50. How many albums do you own by 20?Sloan
- Two. Parallel Play and Twice Removed.