1. How did you get into 29?
Cursive: My old buddy Chris got me somewhat into them when we was still in small times. I rediscovered them with more mature ears years later and Will gave me a couple three albums that I didn't have.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Envy: Chacun de Tes Pas
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Charles Bronson: I have the Complete Discocrappy (which I have actually split up into the individual albums where I could), so technically all of them
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
The Blood Brothers: USA Nails
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Minor Threat: Really hard to choose, but I think Screaming at a Wall
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Mogwai: Actually, not really. At least not anymore. The closest I can think of is Mogwai Fear Satan
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
The Beatles: Can't answer
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Hey there's two!
Saetia: The only memory I have of them is listening to them for the first time after I threw them on my iPod. I stopped into Branko's to get a hot dog and almost forgot to take off my headphones to order because I was hella enjoying that shit.
The Good Life: I'm a faggot and only listen to them when I'm sad. Seeing them live before the Bottom Lounge closed is still a pretty good memory, though.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Minutemen: Hell fucking yes. If I had to pick one, I'd be boring and say Viet Nam
10. How many times have you seen 25 live?
Orchid: None. They split when I was still listening to nu-metal
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
Propagandhi: I think that would be Anti-Manifesto wayyy back in the day.
12. What is your favorite album by 11?
Radiohead: Kid A followed closely by OK Computer
13. Who is a favorite member of 1?
Boards of Canada: Uhhh...the better looking one? I don't think they have specific duties in the music creation, so fuck if I know.
14. Have you ever seen 14 live?
Les Savy Fav: No, but supposedly they're really fun.
15. What is a good memory involving 27?
Hey there's two! I'll just call Typical Cats #28
Usurp Synapse: Once again, my only real specific memory is the first time I listened. I was sitting around the Midway Orange Line stop waiting to be picked up, I had just thrown a bunch of their stuff on my iPod. "Maybe You Should Kill Yourself" came on and I smiled uncontrollably for a while.
16. What is your favorite song by 16?
Q and Not U: Probably Fever Sleeves
17. What is your favorite album by 18?
Hüsker Dü: Fuckin' Zen Arcade
18. What is your favorite song by 21?
Hey there isn't one! I'll just call Antioch Arrow #21.
Antioch Arrow: Chaos vs. Cosmos
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 26?
Lifetime: Irony Is For Suckers, I think
20. What is your favorite album by 2?
HORSE the band: I haven't given the new one a very thorough listen, so I'd have to say The Mechanical Hand
21. What is you favorite song by 3?
Minus the Bear: Shiiiiiiit. Uhhh...Just Kickin' It Like A Wild Donkey
22. What is you favorite song by 8?
Pg.99: I can't choose that at all.
23. How many times have you seen 17 live?
Colossal: None. Another band I've heard is incredible live.
24. What is the worst song by 12?
Circle Takes the Square: Ehhh...I seem to recall something on the S/T or Document #13 I don't like. I don't remember what.
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
Typical Cats: I THINK it was Qweloquialisms
26. What is you favorite album by 7?
Elliott Smith: Take your pick from his first three. Either/Or is typically my favorite, but it changes sometimes.
27. What is your favorite song by 24?
Naked Bowling Party: Penn's Landing, if it counts. Or adding up the math.
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
Sufjan Stevens: I haven't listened to him in a really long time, actually. I really can't recall. I know there are a few that make me really sad.
29. What is your favorite album by 4?
Botch: An Anthology of Dead fuckin' Ends
30. How many albums do you own by 20?
American Nightmare: Two. Three if you include Give Up The Ghost.