Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Louisiana Rain
2. How did you get into 20?
Defeater My friend Ryan showed me The Red White and Blues.
3. Who is your favorite member in 8?
The Mountain Goats There is only one True Member.
4. Whats your favorite lyric bit by 29?
The Subways THANK GOD FOR DRACULA HE SUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF ME
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
The Pink Spiders Yes, in June of 2009 I think.
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
Drive-By Truckers Decoration Day.
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
The Hives A few LPs and all their CDs.
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
The Dandy Warhols They remind me of graduating high school which I was excited to get out of.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
The Hold Steady Nah, most of them are Cool Dads.
10. When did you first get into 1?
Wilco Fall of '07, right around when Sky Blue Sky came out.
(this remains unchanged)
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
The Gaslight Anthem ALEX AND JOE
12. Which song did you first hear from 15?
Oasis Don't Look Back In Anger.
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
Alien Ant Farm Movies, probably.
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
Bon Jovi[/artist[: There's several. I know them better than any other band, they were my favorite for a long, long time. For the sake of the survey I'll say Who Says You Can't Go Home?, the countrified version. That was directly responsible for Lost Highway, which is by fair their worst album.
(this remains unchanged)
15. Why do you like 14's songs?
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers GOAT
16. Where did you first hear 6?
Why? Gemini (Birthday Song)
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
Rocky Votolato Ten years I think.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
Explosions in the Sky Nothing comes to mind.
19. When did you get into 17?
The Weakerthans Almost five years ago.
20. How long have you been into 11?
Pavement Four years.
21. If 9 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
Lifter Puller I'd fly anywhere on the continent to see them if they reunited.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
Beastie Boys All but The Mix-Up I think.
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
Uncle Tupelo No
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
The Wallflowers I SUPPOSE
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
Death From Above 1979 PULL OUT
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
The Fall of Troy Macauley Mcculkin
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
Jet On last.fm only, no, but Hold On is my top track by them with 27.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
Wintersleep Their whole new album, by the looks of it.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Tom Petty No.
30. What song got you into 40?
Matt Pond PA The entire Several Arrows Later album
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
The National Mr. November
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
Company Of Thieves amg
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
Foxy Shazam I would only date Sky because of the beard.
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
Bright Eyes amg connor is so dreamy
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
Silversun Pickups Lazy Eye, 96.
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
Ryan Adams Five or six.
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
The Thermals no
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
Matchbox Twenty Rob Thomas already did it yall
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
Fake Problems Grand Finale, speeding because I was late for work. I used to do that while listening to it all the time.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
The Black Keys No
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
I Am Robot and Proud No
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
The Rolling Stones My parents already like dad rock.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
Cold War Kids amg dancing is for squares
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
[artistTaylor Swift I'm not sure my heart could handle it.
47. Do you like 44's name?
M83 yes it is Very Mysterious
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
The Exploding Hearts
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?