3 oct. 2010, 22h34m
30 nov. 2009, 17h32m(Random) Last.FM Milestones! Like... omgz!
1st track: (22 Oct 2006)
16th Avenue - Tentativa Favorita
3 years later... still love this song :D 23rd track: (22 Oct 2006)
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
Ahahahaha, best lyrics ever. 456th track: (29 Oct 2006)
All Time Low - Coffee Shop Soundtrack
The reason I fell in love with ATL. Awesome. ˂3 7890th track: (04 Apr 2007)
Metallica - The Memory Remains
Good song. But LMAO @ pic. 12345th track: (08 Sep 2007)
My Chemical Romance - Blood
Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood! 43210th track: (21 Jun 2009)
Green Day - Horseshoes and Handgrenades
One of those songs I'd love to hear at GD's concert. That is if they ever come here... D: 50000th track: (04 Nov 2009)
Seabird - Rescue
Beautiful song. GO LISTEN TO IT :D Generated on 30 Nov 2009
Get yours here
25 déc. 2008, 19h21m2008
Some thoughts on this year in music.
I have to say, I was expecting some awesome pop rock albums this year: The Killers, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy... But instead I got some okay and some pretty terrible albums. D: The problem might be that I haven't listened to them enough... you know the theory that the best songs never stick at first... but for instance Panic's Pretty. Odd. is so bad that I can barely listen to 30 seconds before I press the "next track" button.
However, there were some nice surprises that I wasn't expecting.
+ Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak - When I saw Kanye singing Love Lockdown for the first time I was like lol whut? But yeah, it grew on me somehow.
+ The Cab - Whisper War - It's no rocket science but it's incredibly catchy. =D
+ Hadouken! - Music for an Accelerated Culture - I was afraid that they would become a one-hit-wonder but this album proved me wrong. Lots of great stuff on this album.
+ The Academy Is... - Fast Times at Barrington High - I hated this album at first but then I discovered that Coppertone is like the best song ever! :D So TAI gets a mention just for that. =P
+ Metallica - Death Magnetic - Didn't know what to expect from this but it turned out to be an awesome album! The Unforgiven III is my fave track.
+ Does It Offend You, Yeah? - You Have No Idea What You're Getting Yourself Into - Great discovery. Really stands out among the all the crap that was released this year. =)
I have to admit, I still have some albums that I haven't had the chance to listen to properly yet (you know, school and uh.. exams and all that- DON'T JUDGE ME). *cough* So there's the possibility that I have some undiscovered gems in my music library... If I find any, I might add them here later. But I probably won't 'cause I'm lazy. =D
Favorite songs of the year - Highest rated and most listened tracks in my library
+ The Academy Is... - Coppertone
+ Atmosphere - Shoulda Known
+ Coldplay - Violet Hill
+ Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Let's Make Out
+ Foals - Cassius
+ God Fires Man - Dark
+ Gym Class Heroes - Live a Little
+ Hadouken! - Crank It Up
+ Madonna - Give It 2 Me
+ Metallica - The Unforgiven III
+ MGMT - Kids
+ Weezer - Pork and Beans
+ Wiley - Wearing My Rolex
Favorite artists - My Top 10 favorites according to Last.fm
1. My Chemical Romance - They didn't do much this year but I still love 'em. :)
2. Fall Out Boy - Not really feeling the new album but I still listen to their old songs a lot.
3. Klaxons - My actual favorite of the year. Saw 'em live and they're awesome :D
4. Maroon 5 - I started listening to other songs by Maroon 5, not just the hits, and discovered that they've got a lot of amazing songs.
5. Marilyn Manson - Uh... I guess I still listen to them a lot.
6. Metallica - Good new album + saw 'em live = high place in the charts.
7. Franz Ferdinand - Another band I re-discovered. This Boy was kind of a summer hit for me lol.
8. Good Charlotte - Another thing I saw live... They shouldn't be so high though, I don't really like 'em all that much. :/
9. Mindless Self Indulgence - Yep. They are still awesome.
10. Muse - Still haven't gotten over Muse. They are also teh awsum.
Concerts - Three best shows of the year
1. Klaxons - First place goes to Klaxons. Incredible show, definitely the best show of my life so far.
2. Franz Ferdinand - They performed at out local beer festival LAWL but it was still really cool. I loved their energy on stage, although the jumping around started to look kinda funny after a while. :P
3. Metallica - I traveled to Latvia to see 'em. It wasn't as good as the show in Estonia but still - it rocked!
Expectations for 2009
Don't wanna get my hopes up too much but I'd really like to hear the new albums by Franz Ferdinand, Green Day and My Chemical Romance.
Muse performed in Latvia this year but I didn't have a chance to see them so I really hope they'll come to Estonia in 2009. Quite unlikely but incredibly wonderful would be to see My Chemical Romance, Arctic Monkeys and Coldplay live.
16 oct. 2008, 17h09mEmongFM tried this and Slowpokes commented that the song "Sounds like something a rapist would sing to his victim" which made me lol so I had to try it. :D
Here's how it goes:
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle and write down the first 25 songs you get.
2. Take the first line from the first song, the second line from the second song, third line from the third song, etc. and put them in order below to make your scrambled song.
3. If the song doesn't have enough lines, loop back to the beginning; like if you need the 22nd line but the song only has 15 lines, you start counting again with the first line and use line 7.
1. Arctic Monkeys – Old Yellow Bricks
2. My Chemical Romance - Skylines and Turnstiles
3. Bloc Party – Modern Love
4. T.I. – What You Know
5. Britney Spears – Piece of Me
6. blink-182 – The Rock Show
7. The Fray – Over My Head (Cable Car)
8. Mayday Parade – When I Get Home You're So Dead
9. Sean Paul – Temperature
10. The Smashing Pumpkins – Bullet with Butterfly Wings
11. The Automatic - Raoul
12. Cobra Starship – Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)
13. Meriwether – New Orleans, RIP
14. Kaiser Chiefs – I Predict a Riot
15. Sum 41 – Fat Lip
16. Dope – Debonaire
17. The Killers – Read My Mind
18. The Wombats – Let’s Dance to Joy Division
19. Hit the Lights - Bodybag
20. Motion City Soundtrack – The Future Freaks Me Out
21. Jay-Z – Dirt Off Your Shoulder
22. Marilyn Manson – This Is the New Shit
23. Panic! at the Disco - Camisado
24. Hot Hot Heat - Conversation
25. The Dresden Dolls - Backstabber
Old yellow bricks
Let me break this awkward silence
You've been trying to reach me
Don’t you know I got key by the three when I chirp shawty chirp back
You want a piece of me?
I'm kinda nervous, cause I think all her friends hate me
I'd rather run the other way than stay and see
So say hello to all the boys at the top of this table that you're under
O lord, gal I got the right tactics to turn you on
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
And it feels like running with your eyes closed
So kiss me goodbye
I am an airplane
A man in a tracksuit attacked me
But what would you expect with a conscience so small
Designer names and lavish things and million dollar hair
A broken wrist and a big trapeze
Yeah we're so happy
When they find you cold and blue tonight
Yeah, ‘cause we can get down
You gotta get, that, dirt off your shoulder
Stand up and admit
Sit back, relax
No need to hesitate
Post it on the noise board
--- I'd say that's a pretty solid hit song right there.
1 oct. 2008, 21h36m1. How did you get into 29? (Justin Timberlake)
Um... he's Justin Timberlake. But why he is so high in my charts - I have no idea.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Hot Hot Heat)
I think it was Goodnight, Goodnight.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Green Day)
Warning has great lyrics. "Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker" lulz. =D
4. How did you get into 49? (Forgive Durden)
I was checking out Fueled by Ramen bands and they really stood out.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (We Are The Fury)
Zero. They don't sell 'em here :(
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Sean Paul)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Timbaland)
Scream (feat. Keri Hilson & Nicole Scherzinger) 'cause it's so bad. D:
8. What is your favorite song by 15? (Good Charlotte)
I Just Wanna Live. It's awsum! ;D
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Muse)
Hysteria. That riff = so much WIN
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? (Mindless Self Indulgence)
Mark David Chapman. Rrrreginald... release the hounds! xD
11. What is the worst song by 40? (Missy Elliott)
Damn. I'm sure she has a bunch of crappy songs too, but I only listen to a handful of my faves.
12. What is your favorite song by 10? (The All-American Rejects)
Dirty Little Secret
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30? (Acceptance)
I used to only know one of their songs, then I discovered their amazing album and some of my all time favorite songs are on that thing. That was a happy moment. :D Too bad they've quit making music.
14. What is your favorite song by 38? (Black Eyed Peas)
The Boogie That Be
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? (Metallica)
Fuel. It's even better live. =D
16. Is there a song by 25 that makes you sad? (Franz Ferdinand)
Nope. I only listen to their happy songs.
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? (Eminem)
Lawlz. Probably My Name Is.
18. What's your favorite lyric by 11? (The Bravery)
Everytime you come around
There's a bouquet for me
A corsage of promises
And I am pinned
Like a butterfly on a card
I'm naked and I'm scarred
And you're so perfect to me
19. Who is a favorite member of 1? (My Chemical Romance)
Mikey Way. ˂3
20. Is there a song by 14 that makes you happy? (Billy Talent)
Voices of Violence. Not really a happy song but it rocks. =D
21. What is a good memory involving 27? (Kaiser Chiefs)
Um... nothing really comes to mind. :/
22. What is your favorite song by 16? (Sum 41)
Fat Lip. Good ole pop punk...
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47? (Taking Back Sunday)
MakeDamnSure. You know, I think I first heard it on last.fm. :)
24. What is your favorite album by 18? (Arctic Monkeys)
Definitely Favourite Worst Nightmare. I didn't like the first album at all.
25. What is your favorite song by 21? (Coldplay)
Can't choose... there are too many great songs.
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26? (Gym Class Heroes)
Taxi Driver. Someone recommended it to me. I didn't like it at first but now I've grown to love it. :D
27. What is your favorite album by 3? (Marilyn Manson)
Antichrist Superstar I guess...
28. What is you favorite song by 2? (Fall Out Boy)
I have a new favorite every day. "The Take Over, the Breaks Over" is my fave atm.
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32? (Cute Is What We Aim For)
There's A Class For This and loved it almost immediately. :D
30. What is you favorite song by 8? (Maroon 5)
Maroon 5 is one of those rare bands that has too many incredibly awesome songs that I love equally. For example, Shiver = pwn.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live? (Rasputina)
None. :( I'm afraid they'll never tour in Estonia...
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy? (Breaking Benjamin)
All their songs are rather depressing but listening to the music itself makes me happy. Yayz.
33. How did you get into 12? (The Killers)
I have no idea. Maybe I saw 'em on YouTube or something.
34. What is the worst song by 45? (AFI)
I only listen to the good ones. :)
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34? (Rise Against)
Prayer of the Refugee and it's still my favorite song by them.
36. What is the first song you ever heard by 48? (The Hives)
Perhaps it was Here We Go Again
37. How many times have you seen 42 live? (Tarkan)
Once. I didn't understand half of it but it was awesome. :D
38. What is you favorite song by 36? (Three Days Grace)
Animal I Have Become. Yup.
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? (This Providence)
...But What Will They Say? - it's one of my all time fave tracks. I was amazed when I first heard it, it's so good. :P
40. What is you favorite album by 7? (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
... Dunno. Let's say Stadium Arcadium.
41. Is there a song by 31 that makes you happy? (NOFX)
Most of them do. :D
42. What is your favorite album by 41? (Boys Like Girls)
Well, if I have to choose between their only album and their only album... I don't know if I can.
43. What is your favorite song by 24? (Lostprophets)
A Town Called Hypocrisy has the most plays in my iTunes so I'll go with that.
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46? (Pet Shop Boys)
I saw them live last fall, it was a great show. :D
45. What is your favorite song by 35? (Bloc Party)
Helicopter fo' shizzle. That song is pure brilliance! :D
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? (The Academy Is...)
Slow Down. ^______^
47. What is your favorite album by 4? (Panic! at the Disco)
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out because it was TEH PWN. Pretty. Odd. is not only pretty odd but it's also pretty awful. I've tried enjoying it but I really can't stand any of the songs. :(
48. Who is a favorite member of 37? (blink-182)
Travis. I hope he can fully recover like the doctors promised.
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43? (Senses Fail)
Meh. I heard one of their songs on last.fm, can't remember which one, they're all quite similar :P
50. What is your favorite song by 20? (The Used)
Pretty Handsome Awkward!
20 août 2008, 9h29mHit shuffle on whatever media player you use.
Opening Credits: "Masterpiece" by Bayside- LAWL, I'm liking this already :D
Waking up: "Drowning Lessons" by My Chemical Romance - Okay, not so much anymore... D:
First Day at School: "Last Train Home" by Lostprophets
Falling In Love: "Wonderwall" by Oasis
Losing Virginity: "Señorita" by Justin Timberlake - So... some Latin guy?
Fight Song: "Switchback" by Celldweller
Breaking Up: "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson
Prom: "Hypnotized (Chris Lake Remix)" by Sebastien Leger - Oh yes, this will do just fine :D
Life: "mOBSCENE" by Marilyn Manson - LAWL
Mental Breakdown: "Erase/Rewind" by The Cardigans - Wow. Pretty accurate
Driving: "Stand Up" by Trapt - Yeah, why drive when you've got your own two feet?
Flashback: "Pass That Dutch" by Missy Elliott - lolwhut?
Getting Back Together: "It Ends Tonight" by The All-American Rejects - Umm... promising
Wedding: "I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears and None on My Fingers" - Fall Out Boy- HAHAHAHAHAHA
Birth of Child: "This Boy" by Franz Ferdinand - So it's a boy :D
Final Battle: "Everything is Average Nowadays" by Kaiser Chiefs
Death Scene: "Fallen Leaves" by Billy Talent
Funeral Song: "Give It 2 Me" by Madonna - LAWL perfect!
End Credits: "Better Off This Way" by We Are The Fury - Thank god it's over! :D
31 déc. 2007, 18h58m2007
Favorite new albums - Five albums I liked the most this year.
+ Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare - This album made me fall in love with Arctic Monkeys. Pure brilliance.
+ Klaxons - Myths of the Near Future - Fresh and fun album. Klaxons are awesome!
+ Fall Out Boy - Infinity on High - Can't ignore FOB... Not their best album overall but it has some of their best songs.
+ The Used - Lies for the Liars - Didn't expect much from this album. Was pleasantly surprised. Pretty Handsome Awkward. <3
+ Timbaland - Shock Value - Man, Timba totally owns! Great album.
Favorite songs of the year - 15 songs that were simply awesome!
+ Arctic Monkeys - Old Yellow Bricks
+ Bloc Party - Hunting for Witches
+ Foo Fighters - The Pretender
+ Hadouken! - That Boy That Girl
+ Kanye West - Stronger
+ Klaxons - Golden Skans
+ Kylie Minogue - 2 Hearts
+ Mayday Parade - When I Get Home You're So Dead
+ My Chemical Romance - Heaven Help Us
+ My Favorite Highway - They Tried to Kill Chivalry But We Brought It Back
+ Seether - Fake It
+ The Pink Spiders - Modern Swinger
+ Ratatat - Seventeen Years
+ The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division
+ Timbaland ft M.I.A. - Come Around
+ Verka Serduchka - Dancing Lasha Tumbai
Favorite artists - My Top 10 favorites
1. My Chemical Romance
2. Arctic Monkeys
3. Fall Out Boy
6. The Killers
7. Hot Hot Heat
8. Mindless Self Indulgence
9. Marilyn Manson
Concerts - Best shows of the year
+ Marilyn Manson - That was crazy. Blood was spilled, bones were broken. I loved it! =D
+ Enrique Iglesias - Respect. That man can pull off a great show. DANCE BABY DANCE!
+ Tarkan - Oynama shikidim shikidim... Good times, good times. =D
Last.fm - What the charts say
Tracks played: 14,568.
Top artists this year: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Muse
Top albums this year: Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, The Black Parade
Top tracks this year: The Sharpest Lives, Aye Julian, Build God, Then We'll Talk
Expectations for 2008 - Hopes for next year...
Albums I'm waiting for:
+ Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D.
+ Green Day
+ Lenny Kravitz - It Is Time for a Love Revolution
+ Mindless Self Indulgence - IF
+ Panic! at the Disco
+ The All-American Rejects
+ This Providence
It is extremely unlikely that this will happen, but I would love to see My Chemical Romance, Arctic Monkeys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay and Muse live.
A bit more likely is that I will see Korn. Yay. =)
Happy New Year!
17 sept. 2007, 18h12mPut your Media Player on shuffle.
The song title is the answer.
The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Song: Choose to Be Me
Artist: Sunrise Avenue
'Cause who doesn't want to be me, right? =D
Your favorite thing to say when drunk is:
Song: Simple Living
Artist: Gym Class Heroes
How did you know? 8|
Your message to the world:
Song: Without Me
"It feels so empty without me"
Ain't that the truth.
Your deepest secret:
Song: Stockholm Syndrome
LAWL who knew? XD
Your innermost desire:
Song: Murders and Acquisitions
Artist: Ice Nine Kills
Murders? Acquisitions? Me? *tries to look innocent*
Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Song: Choke on This
Artist: Senses Fail
Aww, how romantic! :D
On your deathbed, you'll whisper:
Song: Love Like Winter
Hm. I guess I'll say anything once I'm senile enough.
Your friends say behind your back:
Song: Sugar, We're Goin' Down
Artist: Fall Out Boy
Wow. That sure makes a lot of sense.
You say behind your friends' back:
Song: High Royds
Artist: Kaiser Chiefs
I'm weird like that.
When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
Yes, I wake up that early.
If you found yourself lost on a desert island, you'd yell:
Song: Feed My Frankenstein
Artist: Alice Cooper
Quick! Feed my Frankenstein of it will eat me! :O
Right now, your feelings are:
Song: Round, Round
I am feeling rather dizzy...
What's your excuse for reposting this:
Got a problem with it? Wanna meet my barracuda?
Your life's soundtrack:
Song: Last Train Home
Pfft, I prefer cars, thank you very much.
The day you fall in love will be the day that:
What do people assume when they first look at you?
Artist: Groove Armada
What will be a big challenge in life for you?
Definitely. Especially because I know so many Bobs...
Are you a good boyfriend/girlfriend?
Song: Song 2
All I can say is... Song 2.
Do you have a secret admirer?
Song: Time Won't Let Me Go
Artist: The Bravery
Paa... papapappaa... papapapaa... Wait, what?
Will you ever become manically depressed in your life?
Song: Welcome to My Life
Artist: Simple Plan
LAWL that is so emo XD
How will you die?
Song: Black Mamba (Teddybears Remix)
Artist: The Academy Is...
I will be strangled by a black mamba disguised as a teddybear?
Is someone trying to kill you?
Song: Dig for Fire
Artist: The Pixies
It looks like it.
What's for dinner tonight?
Song: All That I've Got
Artist: The Used
XD AHAAHAHAHAHAHA SO TRUE
Your farewell message to the readers of this:
Artist: Army Of Anyone
Lulz, of all the songs...
27 août 2007, 1h00mOMG a survey! Impossible to resist! xD
1. What is your favorite genre of music? - rock!
2. Why? - It's a general name for a lot of the music I love. (I'm so clever! Lulz. xD)
3. Name your favorite band(s) - Right now I love My Chemical Romance, Arctic Monkeys, Rasputina, Muse and Hadouken! but there are so many more.
4. Name your favorite solo artist(s) - Um... *skims through iTunes* Oh-kay: Timbaland, Lenny Kravitz, Tarkan of course, and Rihanna. Stop laughing at me! xD
5. What is your favorite album?- I've never had a favorite album but that changed when I got The Black Parade. It is perfect.
6. What is your favorite album cover? -
7. Name your favorite song(s) -
* I Wrote A Play
* This House Is a Circus
* That Boy That Girl
* The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
* Double Drop
* All the Pretty Faces
* Dancing Lasha tumbai
* Seventeen Years
* So Contagious
* Prayer of the Refugee
8. Favorite CD you own - That would have to be TBP again.
9. Favorite song on your computer - All my songs are on my computer! :O
10. Favorite song you DON'T have - No such thing exists.
11. Favorite lyrics - Teddy Pickers has great lyrics
12. Favorite vocalist - Jason Vena
13. Favorite guitarist - Synyster Gates
14. Favorite bassist - Mikey Way XD
15. Favorite drummer - that guy from Coldplay.
16. Favorite instrumentalist (any instrument not mentioned above) - ... wadewa
17. Favorite classical / jazz composer- Beethoven FTW!
18. Favorite rapper - Snoop Dogg
19. Favorite theatrical score - Um...
20. Favorite of anything not mentioned- chocolate.
The bad stuff
1. What's your least favorite genre of music? - country.
2. Who's your least favorite band? - Terminaator. Seriously, Estonian music mostly sucks. D:
3. Who's your least favorite solo artist? - I don't remember the name but there was some chick with some annoying techno song on the radio all summer. It was torture. TORTURE I tell you!
4. Who do you think is the most annoying musician? - Pete Wentz.
5. If you could shoot any "artist" or "band", who would it be?- 50 Cent. I'd like to see if he could survive MY bullet.
6. Who do you think is the least talented? - All those stupid techno one-hit-wonders.
7. Least favorite song - What What (In The Butt). The video for that song scarred me for life.
8. Most annoying song - Smack That
9. Most repetative song- Any Panic! at the Disco song LAWL. But I love them anywayz <333
10. Last song to be stuck in your head - Smack That. This is why I hate it: even if I think about it for just a second, it gets stuck in my head.
11. Did this survey just get that song stuck in your head again? (sorry) - ... D:
12. Worst band that used to be good? - We Are The Fury. They aren't bad but the new album was just... so much less than I expected.
13. A good band that used to suck? - Mm... nope, can't think of any.
Your musical background
1. What was the first music you remember listening to? Spice Girls lol
2. What type of music do your parents listen to? - ... Dunno.
3. Do you play any musical instruments, or sing? If so, elaborate. - I can sing. I learnt to play the piano and guitar a bit by myself. LOL I'm so musically talented!
4. Do you take lessons for instruments or voice? If so, for how long? - Uh... I sang in the school choir in 4th grade :D
5. Do you plan to / have you gone to college for music? - No.
6. Who are your musical inspirations? - Everything I listen to.
7. Who was your first favorite band or artist? - Spice Girls again. XD
8. Who is your most recent favorite band or artist? - Just discovered Rasputina and they totally pwn.
9. What styles of music are you interested in learning about?- Those that I don't know much about. Like grime.
10. What styles of music do you already know a lot about?- ... rock?
11. Do you know much about musical theory? If not, would you like to? - I know the basics.
12. If you take lessons, do you like your teacher(s)? - My current music teacher is an evil jazz-crazy maniac. That would be no.
13. How many different music teachers do you have, or have you had? - I think 4.
This or that
1. Classical or jazz? - Classical
2. Classic rock or modern rock?- Modern
3. Rock or Rap?- Rock
4. Emo or Punk?- Emo-Punk =D
5. Funk or Blues? - Funk
6. Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin? - Pink Floyd
7. Bob Marley or Michael Franti? - Marley
8. Coldplay or Radiohead? - Coldplay FTW!
9. Guster or Dispatch?- ?
10. John Mayer or Jack Johnson? - ??
11. Eminem or 50 Cent?- Eminem
12. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera? - Christina
13. Backstreet Boys or N'SYNC?- N*SYNC
14. The Beatles or the Rolling Stones?- Stones
15. Beethoven or Mozart? - Beethoven
16. Rachmaninoff or Debussy? - ???
17. Duke Ellington or Count Basie? - No thanks.
18. Electric or acoustic? - Electric!
19. Mandolin or ukulele? - Banjo.
20. Saxophone or trumpet? - Saxophone.
1. Why do you like music? - Makes life worth living lulz :D
2. When you're angry, what type of music do you listen to? - Shuffle.
3. Has music ever made you cry? When? - I don't cry LOL
4. Has music ever made you laugh? When?- Bob
5. Do you like local music? - I HATE local music. Except Smilers. They own. =)
6. What is the best show you have ever been to?- I will have the best show ever when I finally see My Chem live XD
7. Have you ever played in any shows? - Yeah, loads!
8. If so, what type of music was it? - J/K LOLOLO
9. Do you enjoy being on stage?- As much as I enjoy taking long hot acid baths.
10. Do you like to sing, even if you don't consider yourself a singer? - I love singing but I can't do it very often because the neighbours will call the police because they I'm trying to drown my cat.
11. If you could just chill with any musician, who would it be? - Lulz. I'd love to meet Mikey Way and ask if he'd want to play WOW with me. XD
12. What instrument that you don't play now would you like to learn next? - Drums. And I still want to improve my guitar skills.
13. Do you like foreign types of music? If so, what types? - Uh... Scandinavian music is not bad. xD
18 août 2007, 19h30mThis is my music library 15:46 August 18 2007.
According to iTunes:
((Note to self: Get rid of the useless crap already, you idiot, who the hell listens to 3,5 days worth of music?!))
Last: Avenged Sevenfold
Total Artists: 28
Favs: Arctic Monkeys, Acceptance, The Academy Is...
First: Baby Boy Da Prince <- lulz where did that come from? xD
Last: Butterfly Boucher
Favs: The Bravery, Billy Talent, The Black Eyed Peas
First: The Cardigans
Last: Cypress Hill
Favs: Coldplay, Cute Is What We Aim For
Last: Drowning Pool
Favs: The Dresden Dolls
Favs: Hm... nothing really stands out. I'm gonna go with Eminem and Electric Six
First: Faith No More <- Who the hell is that? xD
Last: Fun Lovin' Criminals
Favs: Fall Out Boy, Fierce Girl, Forgive Durden
First: The Game
Last: Gym Class Heroes
Favs: Gym Class Heroes, Goose
Last: The Hush Sound
Favs: Hadouken!, Hot Hot Heat, The Hives
First: Ice Nine Kills
Last: Isle of Thieves
Favs: Ice Nine Kills
First: Ja Rule
Last: Justin Timberlake
Favs: Justin Timberlake
'J' has been the suckiest so far. Can anyone suggest a good artist starting with J? :D
Favs: The Killers, Klaxons
Last: Lupe Fiasco
Favs: Liability Of My Own, Linkin Park
Last: My Favorite Highway
Favs: Maroon 5, Mindless Self Indulgence, Muse, My Chemical Romance
I think M is my favorite letter so far.
Last: Not By Choice
Favs: OK Go
Favs: Panic! at the Disco, Prodigy
Favs: Quietdrive, queens of the stoneage
Last: The Roots
Favs: Rise Against, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Last: System of a Down
Favs: Sean Paul, SOiL, Snoop Dogg
Last: Trust Company
Favs: Taking Back Sunday, This Providence, Timbaland
Favs: The Used, Ummipummi
Last: The Verve
Favs: Verka Serduchka FTW!
First: We Are Scientists
Favs: We Are The Fury
Total: 1 :(
Favs: Oh man, difficult choice, but I'm gonna go with Xzibit.
Last: Yung Joc
Favs: Young Love
First: 16th Avenue
Last: 50 Cent
Favs: 16th Avenue
Woo! I made it! And it only took me lets see... 6 hours! Okay, I spent most of the time painting a room yellow. But still, a yellow room and a music meme in 6 hours - not bad. :D