Put your music player on shuffle with all your music in the list. Make a list of the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeat tracks, skip to the next track.
1. Children of Bodom
- If You Want Peace... Prepare For War.
2. The Bled
- Hotel Coral Essex
3. Devin Townsend
4. Sonata Arctica
- Flag in the Ground
- The Shade in the Shadow
6. Arch Enemy
- Kids With Guns
8. Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
- The Salt Crown
- Closing Words
10. Faith No More
- Zombie Eaters
11. Devin Townsend
12. Dark Tranquility
- Shadow Duet
- Lost Message
- Into Infernal
- Full Moon Madness
16. Zimmer's Hole
- When You Were Shouting At The Devil... We Were in League with Satan
17. Green Carnation
18. Black Comedy
- Prime Specimen
19. Pati Yang
20. Devin Townsend
- The Death of Music
23. L'Âme Immortelle
- Fallen Angel
- Cerulean Twilight
26. The Gathering
- In Motion #1
27. Amon Amarth
- The Hero
28. Shade Empire
29. Mushroom head
- Empty Spaces
- All is Forgiven
31. Aesma Daeva
- Hymn to the Sun
32. Mandragora Scream
- Omen Reveries
- Every Day is Halloween
34. The Myth Of Autumn
- Sinner Saint
35. Into Eternity
- Spiraling Into Depression
- Death Can Dance
- Fall Into Sleep
38. Mr. Bungle
- My Ass is on Fire
- New Mama
- Perfect Ending
01. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
... Hmm, Spineshanks. #40. Mmmm.
02. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
I have not.
03. What album is #26 from?
04. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
Love Moonspell. Amazing band.
05. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
Not quite. It's good, but...
06. Who does #38 remind you of?
Uh... No one in particular.
07. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
08. Do any of your friends like #3?
09. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
Maybe, I'm not sure. Sounds like it could be.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
11. What does #21 remind you of?
Back in the day. When I was a noob.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
13. What album is #17 from?
The Acoustic Verses.
14. When did you first hear #39?
2 days ago. [=
15. When did you first hear #7?
Oh gosh. The start of junior high?
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
...What color? ...Red...
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
Hell yeah I do. Anything by the man belongs on my stereo, man.
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
No. No I can't.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
"Though It's hard to admit it's true... I've come to depend on you!"
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
And as my tongue spoke foreign word, And my hands did work, not mine, I stepped away from my own self, A puppet made by their design.
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
Depends on the kind of music they like.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
I can't imagine dancing to it.
26. Have you ever heard #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
They might, not sure.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
Starts fast, goes slow, speeds up.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
Lulz. Read the name of the song for answer.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
Trail amidst the snow-clad trees, winding is the way. Sunless is the path we roam, bitter is the air we breathe.
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
Everything is better with friends!
34. When did you first hear #27?
When the album came out.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
Sun Doesn't Rise
One More Day
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
38. What album is #10 from?
The Real Thing.