Step 1: Put your Media Player/iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 50 songs that play, not matter how embarassing.
Step 3: Bold the song when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
NOTE: Several artists used more than once
1. "I, I, I, I, I'm not you're steppin' stone."
- I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone
2. "When we were young, the future was so bright."
- The Kids Aren't Alright
3. "See me comin' to town with my souls."
4. "Nightingale, sing us a song."
5. "Everybody sees me, but it's not that easy."
6. "Ninety miles, outside Chicago."
- Someday We'll Know
7. "When you're in your little room and you're working on something good."
8. "How about a cup of coffee?"
9. "We're sitting here in this cell."
10. "Well I've strolled across some dance floors filled with girls all dressed in red."
11. "Lazy sunday, wake up in the late afternoon."
- Lazy Sunday
12. "It's the first day of my life."
- First Day of My Life
13. "Is this how it ends?"
14. "Candlelights and all things bright, come into our room."
15. "They told you your music could reach millions."
16. "Dandy, dandy, where you gonna go now?"
17. "Everybody knows, but no one's saying nothing."
18. "You with the sad eyes, don't be discouraged."
19. "He shares my blood; he haunts my soul."
20. "Dead leaves and the dirty ground when I know you're not around."
21. "Something isn't right; I don't know how I know."
22. "'Welcome to the real world,' she said to me, condesendingly."
- No Such Thing
23. "I made a tomb for all the incompatible cells I could take."
24. "She's a girl with the weight of the world on her big brown eyes."
25. "The air was more than human."
26. "In their eyes is the place that you finally discovered."
27. "I feel for the light; your glory was lost that night."
28. "Takes four days to get to like me, but two to wanna leave."
29. "I, I saw you; I couldn't think of what to say."
30. "Step one, you say, 'We need to talk.'"
- How to Save a Life
31. "Hey, Mr. Curiousity, is it true what they've been sayin' about you?"
- Mr. Curiousity
32. "I've been workin' on the land; hot sun got to me."
33. "She's a must to avoid."
34. "I don't know how to say goodbye to you."
35. "By the way you know the hope'll make you strange."
36. "You fell down, of course, and then you got up, of course."
37. "I'm putting you, I'm putting you right out of my mind."
- Out of My Mind
38. "She had a history of killing herself."
39. "So, hesitation pulled me back."
40. "And the morning dawn moving right along."
41. "Last night, she said, 'Oh, baby, I feel so down.'"
- Last Nite
42. "See, I reckon you're about an eight or a nine."
- Fit But You Know It (featuring The Futureheads)
43. "Look how the ruts cling to my footsteps."
44. "You've got your ball, you've go your chain."
- Crash into Me
45. "Shoe gazers in blazers introduce you to razors."
46. "Oh, viva la fiesta."
47. "There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard."
- Better Together
48. "I wanna change the world, but I know I have to start with me."
49. "Hey, ladies, can you tell me where the hotties at?"
50. "The phone slips from a loose grip."
.Chris Parnell & Andy Sandberg
.Dave Matthews Band
.John Mayer Trio
.Long Beach Dub All Stars
.Mandy Moore & Jonathon Foreman
.S Club 7
.The White Stripes