Put your music player on shuffle.
Post the first 40 songs that come up.
You can repeat artists if you want.
If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
01. The Book Of Knots
- Hands of Production
02. Junior Jack
- Dulce Fantasia
04. The Screetch vs TV Rock
(ft Nancy Vice) - Bimbo Nation (Dirty South Acapella Tool)
05. Bloc Party
- Patriarch on a Vespa
- Kung Fu
- 49 Percent
- The X
11. Azzido Da Bass
- Lonely By Your Side (Feat. Johnny Blake)
- An End Has a Start
13. VHS Or Beta
- Bring on the Comets
14. The Frail
- Count on This
15. Alloy Mental
- We Have Control
- Ice Cream
17. Franz Ferdinand
- Come on Home
- Where's the Rock and Roll Gone
19. Depeche Mode
- Suffer Well
20. Felix Da Housecat
- Ready 2 Wear
- Who's Gonna Sing?
22. The Rakes
- We Danced Together
- By My Side
- This Song
25. Bajofondo Tango Club
- Bible, Torah, & Koran
27. Death From Above 1979
- You're a Woman, I'm a Machine
28. Built to Spill
- They Got Away
29. Simian Mobile Disco
- It's the Beat
30. Planet Funk
- If We Try
31. Idiot Pilot
- Militance Prom
32. VHS Or Beta
34. Fred Falke
- Omega Man
- Totem on the Timeline
36. Daft Punk
- Un Peu de Douleur
38. Ian Brown
(feat. Unkle)- Reign
39. Shiny Toy Guns
- When they Came for Us
- Give Me Love
- Can't Get Enough
44. Le Bain Didonc
- 4 Cheveux Dans Le Vent
- London Bridge
46. Evil Nine
- Needy Girl
48. Calvin Harris
- Traffic Cops
49. James Figurine
- All the Way to China
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
3. What album is #26 from?
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
Not really, but Depeche Mode is one of my favorite bands.
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
I really like both aspects of the song
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
Ha. I hate the fucking radio.
11. What does #21 remind you of?
Rockin' out in a neon yellow car.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
13. What album is #17 from?
14. When did you first hear #39?
I had the album sitting in my computer for the longest time ever, but the first time I really LISTENED was in Dominique's car.
15. When did you first hear #7?
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
I doubt they've ever heard it.
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
"If we try we can be anything... when we get high we can see everything"
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
"Stars and constellations now I notice who you are ".... "I collect the numbers, You protect my heart"
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
It's better to lounge or drink to.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
Burn the radio.
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
I don't know.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
Faster than slower.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
"Math and imagery ... Equates cacophony ...Multiplies muteness ...A sum better disturbed for silence subtracts and shadows divide light... Less than half is slight "
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
This question is deficient.
34. When did you first hear #27?
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
Sleep Deprivation, It's the Beat, & Pulse.
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
38. What album is #10 from?