os_teryiaki's here and Andro's here, under the big sign TWO
Originally it was based on your Overall Top 10 artists and the main principle was to find your 3 most scrobbled tracks, then search them in the charts of the artist's page and decide how weird you are, cause you seem to be weirder and weirder the lower your favourite track is in the "everybody's" chart. Very good idea! :P Let's see if I'm as weird as I think myslef... But as you know I like long things, I made even THIS a bit longer, so let us look at Top 10 artists and 5 most scrobbled tracks.
LATER EDIT: I totally forgot this and - everything's changed xD So there's no particular reason to finish THIS JOURNAL. Maybe it was too soon to even start writing it, because that all changes so fast xD So possibly in my 2nd year here on last.fm, I would be able to write it again.
1. 30 Seconds to Mars
Jared isn't gay, doesn't even look gay and - what the hell makes you think so?!
Proud of them finally being in my top 10 ^_^ (Ehmm, on my TOP). By the way, I know this is a very old pic, but on the current line-up of the group I miss a few band members and - Jared's hair...
1. From Yesterday - number 1 xD OK, very mainstream taste.
The truth unfortunately is this might be their best song ever. Think about it.
2. Kings and Queens - number 6, but only because I'm using the "Last 6 months" chart which seems to be more objective to me. (Numer 1 in the weekly chart though, so slightly mainstream again.)
This is past tense even now, because I have slightly mainstreamly enough of this song.
3. tie between The Kill and Night of the Hunter but it's just one play from Kings and Queens so I don't find it very meaningful, because to me it's quite clear that both Kill and Hunter are going before Kings and Queens maybe later this afternoon xD - so a tie between number 2 and 12 - between mainstream and not so mainstream...
The way I see it, I'm quite proud to have Hunter so high. Not just cause the song is so awesome, but... It should be the 2nd single I think. A video would be very amazing :P
4. A Beautiful Lie - I don't even have to look and I'm sure it's mainstream as well... BINGO! number 4!
Hmm, maybe it's neither about ME, nor the other listeners. What if it's just that they actually choose very good singles? - No, I'm not trying to make up an excuse! xD
5. This Is War - number 10, but the cruel weekly chart says 6 again :'(
OK, it IS a very good song and the 2nd single in the end. See? Maybe THEY are right and the rest of us is wrong :P
Conclusion: I am a VERY mainstream listener this time. Shame on me xD
My long lost love...
Love this photo soo much ^_^
1. Dark Chest of Wonders - number 13... I will smile and consider it a very big success...
The truth about this song is that it's just too perfect for singing, so empty heads like me cannot resist...
2. tie between The Siren and Live To Tell The Tale - so numbers 29 and 81 *chuckles*
Especially Live to Tell the Tale is extremely "underrated and overhated" (nDroae said that once, but it was about Hans Zimmer....). Even The Siren is surprisingly low...
3. Bless the Child - number 10.
Too good for singing again! I give up!
4. Two for Tragedy - number 56! Duh!
C'mon, ppl, it's such a masterpiece!! ^_^ Euh - no?!
5. Sacrament of Wilderness - number 24.
Just cause Marco once said he hated it?! Come on! Absolutely awesome piece of music...
Conclusion: I think I'm a true listener, because... Well I would go Nemo, Amaranth and stuff if I didn't know NW for abou three times longer than last.fm. It seems that I'm laughing at the biggest hits a little, which isn't true at all. I've gone through that, too! xD
3. Kelly Clarkson
Sometimes I think her voice is too good for pop...
We all know I love Kelly with dakr hair ^_^
1. The Day We Fell Apart - number 37... It's actually a B-side, so...
And it's a very good B-side! And terribly addictive. Should've been part of the album instead of - well, almost any other track...
2. Whyyawannabringmedown (nah, terrible word!) - number 26 *somehow surprised*.
OK, this is a terrible smash. You can't go even crazy during the song, because it's so short! xD
3. what would it be with no tie between Don't Let Me Stop You and If I Can't Have You - numbers 14 and 15.
I have fun on that. Even I always listen to those two together and - everybody seems to do it as well xD
4. Can We Go Back - number 60! O_O Oh c'mon ppl!!
OK, I know this is the most B-sidish B-side, but it's such a SMASH! xD It was the last song from All I Ever Wanted I found but still it climbed into my top 5!
5. Ready *surprised by having it in her top 5* - number 24.
What the hell is it doing there?! Well, anyway... It's still 4 plays from the one below, so... it has to have a reason. Dunno what though...
Conclusion: I'm a weird listener of the currently most mainstream album. Fair enough xD
4. Stream of Passion
Spanish in metal \m/
Marcela's hair <3 (always, not just now)
1. Burn My Pain - number 18 O_o eh?! Everybody I know is obsessed with it!.
Surprisingly low. But still: ppl think that their older album is better, so...
2. A Part of You - number 24 O_o O_o ???!!!
Surprised for the very same reason! I wonder: Is that because I know only weird ppl?!
3. Games We Play - number 17.
4. Now or Never / Let Me In - numbers 15 and 22.
5. When You Hurt Me the Most / Haunted (finally something "old") - numbers 10 and 5.
Why do you ppl love that old stuff so much?! Really! One has a single track from the old album on the list and immediately looks like a mainstream listener!! O_O
Conclusion: Hm, quite good in the end. No Passion or Deceiver xD
5. Robert Downey Jr.
Insania Americana with terrible accent ^_^
I'm not afraid of you, man! xD OK, 4 me the best actor ever. Totally mad and - maybe too mad...
1. Hannah - number 9.
As you can see on my Overall Top 50 of tracks, this is the very first one. I don't know why, but I still like it. Sometimes it happens that when you play the song 30 times, it's enough... definitely not this time.
2. Kimberly Glide - number 5.
Funny story with this track: it was the one I always hated the most. Suddenly I started loving it and it might soon climb before Hannah, cause it's really awesome ^_^. It didn't really make any sense to me for very long time. You know when you listen to something for about 10 times and still you aren't able of even humming the melody along xD
3. Details - number 7.
It's a very very beautiful song. Really. Love the lyrics! Read it if you're willing ;)
4. Little Clownz - number 8.
If I remember right, it was my 2nd fav as I started listening to the album. It's surprising that it's 8th I think, cause - well, I found it very catchy xD This song has a very special summer feeling, because I wanted it to have it. It has such a "special summer" ending and I used to listen to it while on a very long walk leaving the town. I always looked at the sun going down when the ending was playing. I think that since then I dared to play the song only twice :P
5. 5:30 - number 10.
Now it's starting to be very fuzzy, these charts... Maybe the difference may be still big between this track and the following ones but - not in my heart. The ones I love slightly more than the others have already been here. About this song I love especially the beginning it's - weirdly funny xD
Conclusion: I'm weird only because I actually have him in my top 5 artists when he's released only one album xD But seriously - ppl tend to prefer Broken (and stuff) over the other songs which I don't.
6. The Bird and the Bee
The greatest discovery through Grey's Anatomy
I have a very serious crush on Inara's voice and the way she dresses xD
1. Loveletter to Japan - number 6... Wow! O_o
I had a feeling that... this song is sooo popular. I was wrong, cause - well, the songs featured on the Grey's Anatomy soundtracks are naturally the first ones in both charts...
2. My Love - number 7
I can only say that this song is totally perfect :P Such music is especially good when you're depressed. Check it out! Oh, YT says the song was featured in a 5th season's ep of Grey's Anatomy. No wonder it was...
3. The Races - OK, let's go dooooooown! - number 31 ... Wow! O_o
Such an awesome song so LOW?! Omg... "Call me honey, I don't mind. I guess I feel the same..." They really have REMARKABLE lyrics. And I think that my charts are totally right. Surely my 3rd most favourite song by them.
4. Polite Dance Song - number 3... Oh! I suck so bad xD
That used to be one of my big favs, but it isn't anymore cause it got a bit overplayed. But "Would you be nasty with me?" still rules. xD
5. What's in the Middle - number 25, but it's supposed to be 18, because almost half of the listeners actually tagged it "Whats in the Middle" which is obviously wrong, but they were so many that I did a little bit of maths this time :)
I'm glad it got to the top 5 actually, cause it's something like my current favourite though I haven't been listening to The Bird and the Bee recently. I bet it's going higher soon, because it reflects my very common mental state: " I must empty up my skull of all this useless chatter" - you know xD
Conclusion: OK, so I AM a true listener, because I'm not a "Grey's Anatomy" listener - my top isn't Again & Again (though it used to be, but HUSH!) or Carol of the Bells about which I've heard for the very first time today. ^_^
Suddenly ended xD