Post the first 40 songs that come up.
You can repeat artists if you want.
If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
3.Once Upon The Cross
5.In Times of Sorrow
6.4th of July
8.The Curse Of Feanor
9.Know Why the Nightingale Sings
10.Guardian del Destino
11.Life in a Glass House
12.Today I Started Loving Again
13.Somebody’s Calling Me
15.Painting on the Wall
16.Symphony Of Terror
17.Hunted by a Freak
19.So Much Left Behind
21.Pitter Patter Goes My Heart
25.The Smell of Rain
26.Pure and Easy
29.How’d You Pin That One On Me
33.Coney Island Dreaming
35.Trapped Under Ice
37.I don’t believe you (she acts like we never met)
38.Let It Rain
39.I’ll Believe in Anything
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
3. What album is #26 from?
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
The singer sounds a lot like Bruce Dickinson and that in my book is a good thing.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
Not even my favorite by COC
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
The fact that Eric Clapton was a huge drug addict who for the most part I find boring
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
Music but i'm not big on either
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
Most like Deicide on principle, only one actually listens to them
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
Wow. That is uncanny. It's from the Requiem for a Dream score.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
I think I may have hear it on the radio, but murder ballads don't seem fodder for popular listening
11. What does #21 remind you of?
Scene kids mostly, but also of their other song Lover's Spit
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
13. What album is #17 from?
Happy Songs for Happy People
14. When did you first hear #39?
I bought the album when a friend suggested it. This became an instant hit with me. 2004ish
15. When did you first hear #7?
Some time in early 2009 when I went through a heavy Ulverphase
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
One in particular who is in love with Grand Magus
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
Back in high school. But I don't know about "blasting" it
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
I can't play midi controller/keyboard/whatever
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
Its an instrumental
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
Its a little preachy lyric wise
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
If they don't already know it, then sure
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
A radio station that starts playing Jag Panzerwould be a radio station I listened to
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Other than being a favorite among power metal songs, no.
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
Not that I know of
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
Is it even a song? Its rain noises. Slow I suppose
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
Sad, but I'm happy when I hear it
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
Taking a step to the world unbound/ Spinning my fantasies all around/ Freed from the gravital leash/ I swear the heaven's in my reach
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
With friends. Because true friends like Acid Bath
34. When did you first hear #27?
In the great summer of 2006 when I went through a bigSunn O))) period
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
Blowin' It, Green Mind,I Live For That Look
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
38. What album is #10 from?
Symphony Of Enchanted Lands II