Kyle Riabko. I met him while he was on tour with Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers who opened for Hanson.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Kate Voegele. Chicago.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Marion Raven. She only has 2 and I have them both.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Maroon 5. Probably Harder to Breathe.
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Everybody Else. That's definitely Longest Hour of My Life.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Norah Jones. Not really. I pretty much only listen to her when I need to relax. Her music calms me down and makes me feel somewhat content but not exactly happy.
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
Kate Nash. Hm. That's difficult. It's a tie between Foundations and Merry Happy.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Vienna Teng. One of her songs (Lullabye For A Stormy Night) inspired me to write a short story.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
The Kelly Family. Well, I'm So Happy definitely makes me giggle. I don't listen to them very often though.
10. How many times have you seen 26 live?
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
L.E.O.. That was Goodbye Innocence as far as I an recall.
12. What is your favorite album by 11?
Avril Lavigne. Definitely Under My Skin.
13. Who is your favorite member of 1?
Hanson. I would have to say Taylor Hanson.
14. Have you ever seen 14 live?
Bat for Lashes. No. I thought about going to that show two weeks ago but no one wanted to come with me and I don't like her THAT much to go alone.
15. What is a good memory involving 27?
Green Day. I can't think of anything right now. They're a great band but I don't really have any memories involving them.
16. What is your favorite song by 16?
The Moffatts. That's a tough one. Their music is "feel good" music for me and I don't really have a favorite song. I definitely prefer their last album though. It was the best they'd had but unfortunately it didn't sell well and they split up. It's a shame. Oh, and the last album's called submodalities.
17. What is your favorite album by 18?
Snow Patrol. I would have to say Eyes Open.
18. What is your favorite song by 21?
Marit Larsen. Um... Solid Ground methinks.
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 25?
Matt Wertz. I believe it was Carolina.
20. What is your favorite album by 2?
McFly. Wow, that question isn't fair, lol. I love them all, but I think Radio:ACTIVE is probably the album with the strongest songs lyricwise. then again, Tom Fletcher is a genius and he has been writing good songs ever since they hit it big. Probably even before that.
21. What is your favorite song by 3?
Tinted Windows. Well, it's a tie between Can't Get A Read On You, Doncha Wanna and Messing With My Head.
22. What is your favorite song by 8?
Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers. Sweetest Goodbye.
23. How many times have you seen 17 live?
Katy Perry. Never. And I don't really have the desire to anyway. I've seen a few video clips of shows and she doesn't really seem to do anything on stage. She can sing, yeah, but she just stands there. It's kinda... pointless.
24. What is the worst song by 12?
Sister Hazel. I honestly can't say.
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
Fall Out Boy. Sugar, We're Goin Down.
26. What is your favorite album by 7?
Sara Bareilles. That's Little Voice.
27. What is your favorite song by 24?
Maria Mena. Hm. A tie between Just Hold Me and This Bottle of Wine.
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
Fiddler's Green. This band plays Irish independent speed folk and that's basically 'happy music'. What a Day comes to mind. That's a really good song. :D
29. What is your favorite album by 4?
Ben Kweller. Definitely the self-titled album, therefore Ben Kweller.
30. How many albums do you own by 20?
Fools Banquet. Technically, none. It's not really a band but a songwriter meeting that takes place at the beginning of every year in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Hanson invite musician friends and they spend a few days jamming and writing songs. They haven't released an official album.