No Doubt. I remember them being played on the radio and on MTV when I was young, so I bought Their Singles Album when it came out in 2003.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Robyn. I think it was Hang With Me.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Smashing Pumpkins. I don't own any on CD, but I have mp3s of 2.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Hadouken! Either Declaration of War or The Bounce
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Janelle Monáe. Probably Many Moons.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
The Moldy Peaches. All their songs make me happy.
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
The Distillers. The Hunger
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Kanye West. "I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but...."
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Muse. Meh, not particularly.
10. How many times have you seen 25 live?
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
Modest Mouse. First one I recall is Float On.
12. What is your favorite album by 11?
The Streets. I've just started listening to their latest and I like it a lot, but I think my favourite is Original Pirate Material.
13. Who is a favorite member of 1?
Kid Cudi. Er, Kid Cudi?
14. Have you ever seen 14 live?
White Lies. I have, I've seen them twice so far and I'll hopefully be seeing them again next month.
15. What is a good memory involving 27?
Chase & Status. Dancing to Blind Faith on lots of nights out.
16. What is your favorite song by 16?
Pendulum. The cover of Calvin Harris's 'I'm Not Alone' they did at Oxegen (in 2009 I think). It was one of the best gigs I've been at and that song was the highlight for me.
17. What is your favorite album by 18?
The Libertines. Up The Bracket.
18. What is your favorite song by 21?
Sleigh Bells. Riot Rhythm
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 26?
Hole. Awful I think.
20. What is your favorite album by 2?
Nine Inch Nails. Either The Fragile or With Teeth.
21. What is you favorite song by 3?
The Runaways. Queens Of Noise.
22. What is you favorite song by 8?
Belle and Sebastian. If You Find Yourself Caught In Love.
23. How many times have you seen 17 live?
Glee Cast. Never
24. What is the worst song by 12?
The xx. I like all their songs I've heard.
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
LCD Soundsystem. I've no idea, but North American Scum is the first one I remember liking.
26. What is you favorite album by 7?
Plan B. Who Needs Actions When You've Got Words
27. What is your favorite song by 24?
Peter Doherty. Back From The Dead.
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
The Kills. Not really.
29. What is your favorite album by 4?
Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip. Angles.
30. How many albums do you own by 20?
Sleigh Bells. One.