25 juin 2014, 4h46m par PrincipeAzul
11 jan. 2009, 18h05m par FrinkianZ0. Artist - Song Title - Album
1. Aid - Mexico - sleeping bag
2. The Brooke - Born On a Train - 21 love songs
3. Woelv - chanson pour les guepes - pamplemoussi
4. Belly Boat - Little Raccoon - dear robert handy
5. Mirah - Make it Hot - advisory committee
6. Blanketarms - Night There - sour
7. Akron/Family - The Lightning Bolt of Compassion - meek warrior
8. James Eric - What Am I Afraid Of? - fire in the mountains
9. William Nein - I Need Another Guy - asyet-
10. Sam Amidon - Saro - all is well
11. Campbell - Sixteen Voices - cowboy concréte
12. The Books - Motherless Bastard - thought for food
13. At Night - Locked In - old world
14. At Night - Home I - old world
15. Computerization - 1903 - self-titled
16. The Magnetic Fields - The Things We Did and Didn't Do - 69 love songs
17. manipulator alligator - we slept on the porch - sleeping bag
18. The Ender Play - Joshua - cataract
19. I Just Wanted A Bite Of Your Cookie - All The Ground - ev'rything
20. Adam Green - Broken Joystick - friends of mine
28 jui. 2008, 0h14m par dustyasymptotes
26 mars 2008, 6h58m par sk8rgrlzzzAt first I thought it was interesting but now I'm bored with it.
I made one though.
It's just a mix of twelve songs that you can listen in the browser. Especially since Last.Fm doesn't have all the songs I mentioned so there's that option to listen there if wanted.
Can't download them though. It says the first song is over 14 minutes long but it isn't.
The twelves songs are of those I've been recently continuously circulating.
1. Faith (George Michael cover) - The Boy Least Likely To
- This randomly played one day and, yes, I've heard this song/cover before but it just stuck with me all of a sudden. Catchy and super fun and easy to play also. I find myself just randomly singing it.
2. Киборг-Убийца - Звери
- Interesting song I stumbled upon by Звери(Zveri). The chorus sounds to me like he's taunting someone. I think the title means "Cyborg Killer." and the chorus "Cyborg Killer somewhere inside it can be me, it can be you. …
31 oct. 2007, 10h56m par sispoombahFace hurts eyes falling to pieces and mouth dry as fuck. I'm sleepy. What to do what to do
I haven't done my homewarks that's due soon.
I need to do laundry.
Draw a picture and color it.
Clean up my desk
Go to sleep
Get a video camera
Purchase more energy drinks
stop that noise before i cut yhou
8 juin 2007, 23h19m par zonizukazMix CD for Summer Nights in 2007~
Summer Night Soundtrack
1. Rose Rouge
2. Star Guitar
3. Get Innocuous!
4. Over and Over
5. Young Folks
6. Can I Kick It?
9. Rabbit in Your Headlights
10. Screenwriter's Blues
11. Marching Theme
13. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1
14. We Used to Be Friends
15. Just Pretend (E.P. Version)
16. True Affection
17. Street Spirit (Fade Out)
8 mai 2007, 17h56m par elle__p1)Earth Intruders (Mark Stent Extended Mix)- Bjork
2)Photocopier- Fujiya & Miyagi
3)For The Ladies- Born Ruffians
4)True Affection- The Blow
6)Wet And Rusting- Menomena
7)You're A Wolf- Sea Wolf
8)Easier- Grizzly Bear
9)The Park- Feist
10)Coutances- Dick Annegarn
11)Spare-Ohs- Andrew Bird
12)Comment Te Dire Adieu- Francoise Hardy
13)The Operation- Charlotte Gainsbourg
14)Dancing With Myself- Nouvelle Vague
15)Single Again- The Fiery Furnaces
16)I Love, You Laugh- Headlights
17)End of the Runway- The Brunettes
4 mars 2007, 19h02m par kristisanFri 2 Feb – Of Montreal, The Blow, Rubies
This was a pretty fantastic show from beginning to end. Briefly:
1. Rubies (on MySpace) - Endearingly, awkwardly indie girl pop. Potential but some growing to do. They definitely need to get a drummer and stop using a drum machine, especially live. Maybe a little too "easy listening" at times, things lose momentum.
Recommended listening: Stand In A Line, Diamonds On Fire
2. The Blow - Very Northwest indie pop (she went to Evergreen, for goodness sake), lovably quirky vocals layered over interesting instrumental tracks. Included some interesting dancing and an entertaining running dialogue about running to karaoke bars in Portland in the middle of the night in one's jeans.
Recommended listening: True Affection, Hey Boy
3. of Montreal - Absolutely fantastic - highly recommended for a…
4 jan. 2007, 0h21m par p1o2i3u4Hey so this is my journal, and I'm going to write stuff so I can remember stuff.....
So, I like this site. So far, new bands/artists I've liked a little: Coldplay, Oh and The Blow....ummn, can't really remember anything else. So,.... that was fun.
Hey!Remembered another one! Blur Ilistened to their song The Horrors. Weird but pretty cool.
12 déc. 2006, 3h31m par cathedralheatIt's that time of year again. And let me tell you, this year's list was 900 times harder than 2005. My Top 10 Albums of the Year list are purely emotional and not technical at all. A few albums had to be dropped and that hurt me, especially the one I loved the most. And then there were a lot of albums I didn't pick up because I was tired of that artist at the time so...here we go. All the Hipsters (i.e: Lindsey) lists are the same this year and I'm proud to say my albums got past them with the exception of a few. Regina Spektor was left off merely because her album "Soviet Kitsch" was far superior yet it made NOONE's top list and the less-amazing "Begin to Hope" made EVERYONE's list...and that ain't right ya'll. so here we go.
TOP TEN ALBUMS:
The Ditty Bops- "Moon Over the Freeway"