17 fév. 2013, 21h35m par The_Man_Is_Back
1 jan. 2013, 7h54m par MohammadReza20Top Artists:
1. Frédéric Chopin (798)
2. Johann Sebastian Bach (711)
3. Ludwig van Beethoven (710)
4. Madonna (531)
5. Norah Jones (380)
6. Robert Schumann (315)
7. Brian Crain (248)
8. Franz Liszt (243)
9. Sergei Rachmaninoff (242)
10. Perfume Genius (236)
11. John Field (198)
12. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (189)
13. Yuhki Kuramoto (185)
14. Sinéad O'Connor (182)
15. Richard Wagner (166)
16. Tim McGraw (157)
17. Sergei Prokofiev (146)
18. The Beatles (143)
19. The Little Willies (142)
20. Franz Schubert (141)
1. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-sharp minor "Moonlight Sonata", Op. 27, No. 2: I. Adagio sostenuto (57)
2. Adagio For Strings (44)
3. Masterpiece (43)
4. Four Last Songs (40)
5. Norah Jones – Happy Pills (34)
6. Madonna – Live to Tell (29)
6. Madonna – Girl Gone Wild (29)
8. Robert Schumann – Kinderszenen, Op.15 – 1. Von fremden Ländern und Menschen (28)
9. Frédéric Chopin – Nocturne No. 11 in G minor, Op. 37 No. 1 (26)
9. Richard Wagner – Eine Faust - Ouvertuere (26)
28 déc. 2009, 15h51m par s_e_aTotal Songs Listened: 273865
Unique Tracks Listened (UTL): 35418
Song Repetition Index (SRI): 7.732
Recommended Songs (sorted by most recommended songs)
Long Way to Happy : P!nk (Score = 196.05)
The Saints Are Coming : U2 and Green Day (Score = 126.26)
Tangled Up In Me : Skye Sweetnam (Score = 108.86)
Find My Way Back To My Heart : Alison Krauss (Score = 100)
Godspell : The Cardigans (Score = 100)
Bloodless Freak : Thomas Newman (Score = 100)
Potential Breakup Song : Aly &Amp; Aj (Score = 99.03)
Runaway : P!nk (Score = 98.54)
Power of Denial : Thomas Newman (Score = 97.91)
I Can Let Go Now : Alison Krauss (Score = 96.64)
Stranger In A Strange Land : U2 (Score = 95.63)
Good To Be Gone : Sugababes (Score = 95.2)
I Don't Want to Wait : Paula Cole (Score = 94.52)
Just a Girl : No Doubt (Score = 91.45)
Save My Life : Pink (Score = 90.02)
24 sept. 2009, 22h35m par MrDafmanIt's a thursday evening, so I thought I would write about the albums that had/have a significant impact on my life since I can remember listening to music.
It's in no particular order really....
Various Artists - The Most Relaxing Classical Album Ever
-I always remember listening to this when I was younger, I loved and still love classical music, Adagio For Strings is my favourite piece of music ever.
Genesis-A Trick Of The Tail
-My Dad always used to play this album, and it was the first time I had heard something different to pop/stuff on tv or the radio. I was amazed at the instrumentation and all the different things going on in each song. I started to learn the guitar after hearing this.
Iron Maiden-Somewhere In Time
-My first introduction to metal. When I was younger I had no idea things could be that heavy.
Limp Bizkit-Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water
-The album that made me into the nu metal loving teen that I was (along with Hybrid Theory). …
2 mars 2009, 21h46m par BeenInsaneHas one piece of music ever evoked such contrasting imagery as Samuel Barber's Adagio For Strings?
My earliest memories of it are from The Elephant Man and so, despite it being as beautiful as it is, everytime it came on the radio (I was a big classical music 'buff' until about 11) I got incredibly depressed thinking about Merrick and the (in)famous scene in the train station, as well as his final sleep.
In my teens I saw Platoon. Need I say more?
Fast forward to 2009: with my general level of cynicism higher than ever, it pops up on last.fm. What epic image does my mind conjure up now? This.
5 nov. 2008, 23h18m par SnabbdistNow on spotify!
Missing from spotify:
!!! - Take Ecstasy With Me
Bochum Welt - Entering The Warp
Huon - Upfield Bike Path
Klimek - (sun)fall
Little Computer People - Follow the leader
majessic dreams - listen to the moon
Money Mark - Pinto's New Car
Mylo - Emotion 98.6
Mylo - Need You Tonite
Mylo - Sunworshipper
New Delhi FM - Far From Yesterday
paula raabe - krölipsi
Radiohead - Videotape
Talk Talk - Myrrhman
The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun
Tool - Disposition
If you have playlists like this (theme or mood based) please link to them.
I always listen to this playlist when I can't stand upbeat or just hectic stuff. It's very much electronic. some ambient tracks. some rock also though. :)
1. Take Ecstasy With Me
3. H1 Amx (Arovane remix)
4. You Make It Easy
5. The Lost City Of Refuge
8. Sunday Seance
9. Entering the Warp
5 fév. 2008, 15h25m par rgonzalezcoEste tema de música clásica con un leve tinte moderno es fascinante.
7 juin 2007, 4h35m par HotMangoFlashI've seen this done many times as an iTunes-on-shuffle thing, but that's way less fun than doing it on purpose. Also way easier. So here we go.
* Opening Credits: Girl Inform Me - The Shins
* Waking up: Miniature Disasters - KT Tunstall
* First Day at Highschool: Jack the Stripper/Fairies Wear Boots - Black Sabbath
* Falling In Love: Nightswimming - R.E.M.
* Prom: Blue Moon - Sha-Na-Na
* Fight Song: Aqualung - Jethro Tull
* Breaking Up: Death of a Martian - Red Hot Chili Peppers
* Life: Going to California - Led Zeppelin
* Mental Breakdown: The Four Seasons #2 in Gm (Op. 8, RV 315, Summer - 2. Adagio) - Vivaldi OR Is There Anybody Out There? - Pink Floyd (couldn't possibly decide)
* Driving: Halfway To Everywhere - The Black Crowes
* Flashback: One of These Things First - Nick Drake
* Getting Back Together: Do You Remember - Jack Johnson
* Wedding: Nessun Dorma - Puccini (as sung by Andrea Bocelli, of course)
* Birth of Child: Overture to Tannheuser - Wagner
11 avr. 2007, 0h29m par hazeyOne man to thank to for forever changing the way these songs sound to me.
Adagio For Strings
Nina Simone's Sinnerman had always been my favourite song of hers anyway, what were the odds of that exact song closing INLAND EMPIRE? Like finding gold. Finding gold in your cereal breakfast.
Only now can I fully comprehend what Avey Tare meant when he tried to account for Pullhair Rubeye sounding the way it does.
...by the way it was the 21st of december when we decided this. I think it was a combination of of being stuck in nyc for christmas and seeing that new david lynch movie, so if youre that bummed you can blame the weather and david lynch
"Hey, watch this move."
14 jan. 2007, 15h40m par y2penniSome of my favourite classical pieces...
1) Prélude a l'après-midi d'un faune
2) Pavane Pour une Enfante Defunte
3) 1812 Overture
4) Nuages (Nocturnes, Mvt. II)
6) Intermezzo (Cavalleria Rusticana)
7) Nessun dorma
8) Fast (New York Counterpoint, Mvt. I)
9) Adagio For Strings
10) Rhapsody In Blue
11)Silence And Music
12) The Lamb
13) Lento E Largo (Symphony No.3, Mvt. II)
14) Gymnopedie No.1
15) La fille aux cheveux de lin (Préludes I)
16) Nimrod From Enigma Variations
17) Fratres for eight cellos
18) Louange a l'Eternite de Jesus (Quatuor Pour La Fin Du Temps, Mvt. V)
20) De l'aube a midi sur la mer (La Mer, Mvt. I)
21) Sehr Langsam (Symphony No. 5, Mvt. IV)
22) Canon In D
23) Prelude (Tristan Und Isolde)
24) Une barque sur l'Ocean (Miroirs, Mvt. III)
25) Reflets dans l'eau (Images I, Mvt. I)
26) Ondine (Gaspard De La Nuit, Mvt. I)
27) Ogive No.2
28) Opening (Glassworks, Mvt. I)