24 juin 2010, 19h53m par Shasolace
8 mai 2010, 12h54m par heysugarbabyTake ten bands/artists that should play at your show and determine their set lists:
• The first one plays 5 songs.
• The second one plays 5 songs.
• The third one plays 5 songs.
• The fourth one plays 7 songs.
• The fifth one plays 7 songs.
• The sixth one plays 7 songs.
• The seventh one plays 7 songs.
• The eighth one plays 10 songs.
• The ninth one plays 10 songs.
• The tenth one plays 14 songs, with a 2 song encore
Opening Band/Artist: Morningwood
1. Best of Me
4. Ride The Lights
Second Band/Artist: Rihanna
1. Rude Boy
2. Rockstar 101
3. Wait Your Turn
4. Fire Bomb
5. The Last Song
Third Band/Artist: The Smiths
1. Vicar in a Tutu
2. Bigmouth Strikes Again
3. How Soon Is Now?
4. Hand in Glove
5. There Is a Light That Never Goes Out
Fourth Band/Artist: Mika
1. Grace Kelly
2. Touches You
3. I See You
4. Lover Boy
5. By the Time
6. Happy Ending
7. We Are Golden
Fifth Band/Artist: The Smashing Pumpkins
1. Cherub Rock
27 avr. 2010, 3h22m par SillySahli1. What's a weird phrase you like to say?
The Spill Canvas - Lullaby
Sure. Why not?
2. What's your life like?
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
I'd say that's about right...maybe?
3. What's something you've never said?
Queen - Bicycle Race
I rather dislike biking...
4. What do you do at parties and stuff like that?
Skinny Puppy - Shore Lined Poison
I poison people, apparently...
5. What's your love life like?
Keen - Mechanical Rusting Doll
That's eerily accurate... I just made myself sad...
6. What'll be your wedding song?
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
This would be absolutely perfect....and I would just die...
7. Your honeymoon song?
Lacuna Coil - The Secret
I suppose no one will know... I like surprises...sometimes.
8. Your best friend's theme song:
Queen Latifah - Runnin
Erm. We've been separated since we're both at different Universities. We're still damn close.
9. Your theme song:
Powerman 5000 - Danger Is Go!
31 jan. 2010, 21h06m par Ennish
27 jan. 2010, 18h54m par EnnishI've finally decided to stick to my New Year's resolution by going down to a nearby gym and getting myself into shape. But what's a little workout without some music to spice things up? Here's what I'll be listening to (on shuffle of, course):
1. Beauty and the Beast - David Bowie
2. Bicycle Race - Queen
3. Ban Ban Cooking - YMCK
4. Blackout - David Bowie
5. Break on Through - The Doors
6. cendrillon - KAITO and Hatsune Miku
7. Chain - Sayaka Ohara
8. CURRY da yo! - YMCK
9. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
10. francium - Hatsune Miku
11. Fuwafuwa Tamago no Omuraisu - YMCK
12. Hang On to Yourself - David Bowie
13. "Heroes" - David Bowie
14. Jump (Glee Cast Version) - Glee Cast
15. Jump They Say - David Bowie
16. Lacrimosa - Kalafina
17. Little Wonder - David Bowie
18. love come down - Kalafina
19. Lucy Can't Dance - David Bowie
20. Mata Kaze Ga Tsuyokunatta - Kalafina
21. Mind as Judgement - Faylan
22. murder!! - Chaa feat. Luka Megurine and Rin Kagamine
15 sept. 2009, 21h27m par sanne_87Today it is one year ago I joined last.fm. In one year time, I've listened to a little less than 10,000 tracks by some 550 artist. So I thought it would be nice to fill out one of those questionnaires which really overcrowd the journals around here. I'm already beginning to wonder why I am going to show you my motivations for listening to a sometimes shameful collection of artists, but I guess it's just fun.
1. What's your favorite song by 14 (Indica)?
My current favourite is Pahinta tänään, which I have listened to quite a lot since I first heard it last March 15th. That evening, I heard an English translation of this song live, and I really, really, liked it. That was my first introduction to this band as well, and I thought they were pretty good.
2. How did you get into 20 (Coldplay)?
I don’t know exactly, probably because of Clocks. It is kind of weird, though, there are many artists I’m not really into, but who have a huge amount of plays on my computer anyway. And I don’t know why. …
1 mai 2009, 2h53m par invudreamergirlSort by song title:
-First Song: A-Punk
-Last Song: 1000 Times A Day
Sort by time:
-Shortest Song: Extra Exceedingly Fitness (Interlude)
-Longest Song: Cicatriz esp
Sort by album:
-First Song: AA 24/7 (Diplo Remix)
-Last Song: Love Lockdown
Top 10 Most Played Songs:
1. Watch the Sky 159
2. Pin Your Wings 140
3. The First Single (You Know Me) 134
4. Call n' Return 129
5. I Want to Save You 126
6. She Paints Me Blue 124
7. All About You 122
8. Dark Blue 117
9. Yule Shoot Your Eye Out 115
10. The Astronaut 114
First five songs that comes up on Shuffle:
1. Bicycle Race
2. Champagne Supernova
3. Stairway to Heaven
4. Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
5. Within You, Without You (Instrumentals)
"Sex", How many songs come up?: 15
"Love", How many songs come up?: 244
"You", How many songs come up?: 651
"Death", How many songs come up?: 46
"Hate", How many songs come up?: 18
28 mai 2008, 5h00m par teukkamYesterday I managed to deal with my podcast backlog (why do they all have to update at the same time?) so I needed something to listen on the way to work. My music listening is going through a slow period right now. The only good chance to listen to anything is when I bicycle to work, at I usually do podcasts then. Worktime is usually out of the question, as I sit in the customer premises again and need to lend my ears to all the information that is being passed around. (I remember blogging about this before).
Anyway, I just let iTunes create a bicycle trip's worth of playlist regardless of their rating and sync it to my MP3 player without looking at what I had.
Here's what I got by the time I was in office:
California Dreaming - what a better way to kick off a summer day?
Taina - I seem to always get this when I do a shuffle. But I don't mind. It's one of their best. I wish I could perform this sometimes. Essentially, it is a serenade for some girl called Taina. …
15 mai 2008, 10h56m par chikkinsoupYour wedding song: Lotta Love – Neil Young
I’ve already done the wedding thing, but I daresay this would have made for a pretty good wedding song.
Your bf/gf song: When I Hear My Name – The White Stripes
If we’re talking in terms of exes, this one works. If we’re talking in terms of Ronnie, not so much.
The song that best describes your life: I’ve Been Down – The Greenhornes
Well, it’s true. I have.
The song that describes your first kiss: In an Aeroplane Over the Sea – Neutral Milk Hotel
My first kiss definitely was not anywhere near as beautiful as this song. Oh no no no no no no no.
The song that will be played at your funeral: Going Back to Miami – The Blues Brothers
Now that’s just fraggin’ hilarious.
The song that best describes your childhood: The World Has Turned and Left Me Here – Weezer
It really did. *single teardrop*
The song you listen to when you’re mad: Tentative Decisions – Talking Heads
13 avr. 2008, 22h42m par natalialTake ten bands/artists that should play at your show and determine their set lists:
- The first one plays 5 songs.
- The second one plays 5 songs.
- The third one plays 5 songs.
- The fourth one plays 5 songs.
- The fifth one plays 6 songs.
- The sixth one plays 7 songs.
- The seventh one plays 7 songs.
- The eighth one plays 7 songs.
- The ninth one plays 11 songs.
- The tenth one plays 14 songs, with a 2 song encore.
First Band/Artist: Sondre Lerche
1) Two Way Monologue
2) I Know I Know
3) Everyone's Rooting For You
4) Airport Taxi Reception
5) Phantom Punch
Second Band/Artist: Os Mutantes
1) El Justiciero
2) Desculpe, Babe
3) Le premier bonheur du jour
5) Panis et circenses
Third Band/Artist: Mike Doughty
1) Busting Up a Starbucks
2) Tremendous Brunettes
3) Grey Ghost
4) Looking At The World From The Bottom Of A Well
5) I Hear the Bells
Fourth Band/Artist: Simon & Garfunkel
1) Fakin' It
2) Mrs. Robinson
3) The Boxer