30 juin 2006, 1h05m
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the beginning of the first 40 songs that play.
Step 3: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 4: Bold the lyrics when the song is correctly guessed
1. “In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun”
2. “Tell me fellas have you seen her? It was about five minutes ago”
3. “So who’s that girl there? I wonder what when wrong that she had to roam the streets”
4. “You can’t take me there, I was wounded, You can’t take me there”
5. “Katie’s sitting on her old front porch, watching the chickens peck the ground”
6. “Young girl, get out of my mind, my love for you is way out of line”
7. “The girl works at the store, sweet Jane St. Clair”
8. “Stashed his trash in Ecuador, bought a new suit of clothes”
9. “No matter which way you go, no matter which way you stay, out of my mind”
10. “Well everybody is waiting for everybody to get out, I’m talking about the people everybody talk about”