1) Alkaline Trio 36
2) Weezer 22
3) Placebo 21
4) Garbage 21
5) Elvis Costello & The Attractions 16
6) My Chemical Romance 12
7) Rufus Wainwright 11
8) Gwen Stefani 11
9) Fall Out Boy 11
10) Green Day
2) The =w=eeeeez. Saw how many songs were in my No Play list by them and decided to amend los situanos.
3) Again??? I don't know.
4) I've been listening a lot to their first CD,
Garbage, because almost all of its songs are on my Playlist For Death. Good stuff, esp. Stupid Girl.
6) I was really into The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You this week.
7) Oh, who knows. Obsessed with Rufus all the time.
8) Bagel? Who knows, really. She was nominated for a GRAMMY her hypnotic powers know no bounds.
9) I was really into 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen) this week.
10) Listened to a bunch of songs from Warning. Good stuff, esp. the title track and more that I don't feel like linking.