Red Hot Chili Peppers - First CD i ever owned was By The Way.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Tool - Vicarious
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Underoath - Lost in the sound of Separation, Define the Great Line, They're Only Chasing Safety
4. What is your favorite song by 5?
Cog - The Spine / Bitter Pills
5. What is your favorite song by 15?
Full Scale - The Heimlich Manouvre / Smiles / Empty Texas
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Sleep Parade - Everyday, Guitar solo is nuts
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
The 12th Man - lol, anything off Boned
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Rook - Hearing Add Colour for the first time.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Enter Shikari - Sorry Your Not A Winner, the claps get me every time.
10. How many times have you seen 26 live?
Trial Kennedy - Once, BDO'09 at Melbourne, great set.