1. How did you get into 29? Sum 41Fat Lip
was all over the radio the one summer that I happened to listen to the radio.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Alkaline Trio
Honestly? I can't remember, but probably Time to Waste
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? Bad Religion
"life is the crummiest book I ever read,
there isn't a hook, just a lot of cheap shots,
pictures to shock and characters an amateur would never dream up" (from Stranger Than Fiction
4. What is your favorite album by 49? Operation Ivy
probably Operation Ivy
, which is often mis-labeled as Energy
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
and Beastie Boys
Jawbreaker: physically, just Dear You
, although I have digital versions of all their studio albums
Beastie Boys, two physically: License to Ill
and Paul's Boutique
, and a bunch of digital albums.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Black Flag
changes on my mood, but the entire Nervous Breakdown
EP is amazing.