Maidenfans Members

• Nephellim a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 jui. 2006, 3h40m
    Welcome to the community then :)

• I just joined cause it said "Maiden" ;)

Gonna see em in December by the way :)

Boo!
  • Yeah Im on maidenfans, Liberation. I dont go there much anymore though because Im just stacked with other stuff all the time lately.

And this one's a great jazz musician!
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 jui. 2006, 3h51m
    It is a good community, much better than the Official BB in my opinion, back when it was open for all at least, I don't know if things have changed now.

• Toony a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 7 sept. 2006, 11h31m
    I'm at the Maidenfans forum aswell,but I hardly post because I'm afraid of the whole nerdy atmosphere of it and that I might get in trouble if I post something wrong >.<

The point of the journey is not to arrive~Rush - Prime Mover
  • Toony said:
    I'm at the Maidenfans forum aswell,but I hardly post because I'm afraid of the whole nerdy atmosphere of it and that I might get in trouble if I post something wrong >.<

I really shouldn't be too put off by it. Yes there is a lot of grammar checking going on, but after reading some of your journals suggests you do have something to say.

Just don't forget to put a space after a comma. ;)

• Guess it's about time I explore this site a bit :b

• Mikesn a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 jan. 2007, 18h14m
    I signed up as Hellion or Stingray or something, but I mostly just lurk. I don't have much to say I guess. :p

• I guess I should probably join this group since its for my site :P

• Utilisateur
    • 11 fév. 2007, 23h46m
    You should Real World :-P

• BARON_47 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 fév. 2007, 21h32m
    I joined because i like iron maiden and was hoping to have some discussions about maiden and hear other peoples opinnion

• hi

it is cool here co,s iron maiden is here

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2007, 13h01m
    I joined because "Maiden" was in the title. I thought it was the best group to join, don't ask me why, it's a question of feeling.

• Warriorek a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 juin 2007, 13h54m
    I´m from Czech Republic,I am here only moment,but it is very good Forum!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.