• Lizzy789 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 août 2008, 7h42m

Do you fit in?

See how well you fit within the group!

My musical preference is 83.94% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 70.8% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

=o)

• burnso a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 août 2008, 9h34m

Booyah!

83.33%

I'm such a inner fitter.

Yet I'm quite new around here.

• My musical preference is 45.67% similar to the i just want to dance! group.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 sept. 2008, 7h35m
    My musical preference is 19.54% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I do not fit in ...
    19.54%

• My musical preference is 58.22% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• Ytris a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 oct. 2008, 1h27m
    My musical preference is 88.39% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

Argh.

• mwahahaha; i actually fit, somewhat surprisingly.

My musical preference is 91.93% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 80.9% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• 17.43%

YEEBOiIIII!!!!!!!!!

:(

• My musical preference is 78.51% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

hmm that was actually unexpected

• Utilisateur
    • 4 jui. 2009, 10h22m
    My musical preference is 60.78% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Utilisateur
    • 7 jui. 2009, 9h37m
    moderate at 64.28%

• My musical preference is 82.72% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Liberate your sons and daughters
    Some are gods and some are monsters
  • The similarity between user adriana_fusion and group i just want to dance! is high, at

70.12%

• Vera_ndet a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 sept. 2009, 15h49m
    The similarity between user Vera_ndet and group i just want to dance! is high, at

74.71%

• anamaga99 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 nov. 2009, 14h14m
    My musical preference is 74.98% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?
    I thought that it would be more.

"let's make a mess, lioness."
  • My musical preference is 85.02% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• kidamaluca a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 jan. 2010, 22h26m
    My musical preference is 70.04% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 57.97% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• Anchie_182 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 jan. 2010, 22h14m
    My musical preference is 71.52% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

What's my age again?
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 jui. 2010, 7h17m
    My musical preference is 28.81% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I do not fit in ...
    haha

• Iris_92 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 août 2010, 9h28m
    My musical preference is 59.26% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• bmusicteen a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 août 2010, 8h12m
    My musical preference is 82.59% similar to the i just want to dance! group.
    Musically, I fit in!
    YAY!

• The similarity between user vazezi_remi and group i just want to dance! is high, at
    69.28%

meow

Everybody say fuck the djs
    Cause they ain't playing my shit
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.