beautifulgarbage

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 mai 2008, 13h59m

beautifulgarbage

I think BG is a great album, it has some great songs such as "Shut Your Mouth", "Cherry Lips", "Breaking Up the Girl" etc. and it's vastly different than their other albums.

Yet it lacked the kind of feel that they had before and it doesn't really stand out.

What did everybody else think of the album?

• liebheart a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 jui. 2008, 1h37m
    personally i think this album it's different cuz they were basically much different ,and were at a different emotional stand from where they started..so that made the album a really rare jewel,inside the garbage world..although is not excent from the irony,shut your mouth,breaking the girl,untouchbl are my favs.

• Utilisateur
    • 6 août 2008, 1h58m
    I didn't really like this album, although I bought it anyway. It's much different from the rest of their albums, as you previous stated.

I think my favorite songs from this album are "Breaking Up the Girl", "Can't Cry These Tears", "Cup of Coffee", and "Cherry Lips"

But it was nevertheless a great effort.

• Utilisateur
    • 29 août 2008, 14h55m
    I adore this album!!!

• Utilisateur
    • 31 août 2008, 9h51m
    well, BG is very different from other albums most of all beacause Shirley changed her image then. it was much more manly. it's very pro women if you know what I mean...
    anyhow, I love all Garbage songs, but from this album my favourites are Shut Your Mouth and Cherry Lips. They have so much energy and while being very melodic are also agressive.
    they did it very well :)) as always :)

• BG is was a risky changement for garbage . And it didn't go very well for fans.
    Anyway in my opinion this is a great album , including rock and pop well mixed together and awesome lyrics. My favorites are Shut your mouth ,Cherry lips and androgyny cause they're so powerful and like you said energic.But I like also breaking up the girl , even though it is maybe too girly

• arianc13 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 août 2009, 18h12m
    i really like nobody loves you from this album and cherry lips is ok, but the album was too different from the other albums
    too poppy in my opinion
    still an awsome album it's much better than the new pop-punk stuff thats everywhere, just not a best from garbage

Don't believe in anything that you can't break
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 août 2009, 8h42m
    beautifulgarbage has the group's best and worst material, plus my all-time favorite song, 'So Like A Rose'.

To paraphrase Homer Simpson, "The dizzying highs, the terrifying lows, the creamy middles".

• It has some great individual songs, but as a whole the album never worked for me. Can't Cry These Tears is the only Garbage song I don't like, at all.

My faves are So Like A Rose, Parade, Silence is Golden, Cup Of Coffee, Nobody Loves You and Cherry Lips

• pikapal a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 sept. 2009, 9h55m
    When I first got it. I didn't like it that much. I'd say I liked about 50% of the album. But it's grown on me. I don't like all the songs off it though. I love "Parade". Funny, I'm listing to BG right now.

• alin1 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 oct. 2010, 13h40m
    BG is their most pop album. The other three albums are better.

• Utilisateur
    • 26 avr. 2011, 16h31m
    I'm just in love with "Parade". It's a really great song!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.