Torrent Tracker

• 2nd_Law a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 mai 2012, 17h00m

Torrent Tracker

I have a bunch of invites to a small private torrent tracker(gtrack) that is pretty ideal for sharing high quality music easily without having to deal with mediafire bullshit. Anyway if you guys are at all interested in this kind of thing let me know.

Holy Fucking Shit Im Posting On A Forum!
  • i have a pretty much infinite supply of what.cd invites so if anybody here still hasn't got one and wants one i'll give you one.

• NameAlreadyUsed said:
    i have a pretty much infinite supply of what.cd invites so if anybody here still hasn't got one and wants one i'll give you one.

Hit me up brah.

• send me a pm

• I'll eventually start rolling in some DB9 invites

• NameAlreadyUsed said:
    i have a pretty much infinite supply of what.cd invites so if anybody here still hasn't got one and wants one i'll give you one.

I haven't got one if you don't mind.

• Talking of What.CD, i'm struggling so much to seed!
    Any tips on how to boost that seed rate?

what the fuck do i need a signature for?
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 mai 2012, 19h31m
    oh yea if it wasn't clear in my post the private tracker has no ratio enforcement, Which is why it is preferable over whatcd et al.
    Although i guess i will take a whatcd invite :/

• ninjaaqua a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 mai 2012, 20h14m
    What sort of stuff is on it? I'm going to need copious amounts of Amen Breaks.

• henkybonk a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 mai 2012, 21h03m
    also interested to know what kind of selection it has

winter-of-43: you can always download free FLAC files from bandcamp and upload to what.cd. auto-snatching bots download every flac that gets uploaded in some categories, like ambient and some others(not completely sure) so you don't need to worry about finding someone to download it

• anything tagged as 2012 will automatically get downloaded.

• Sounds like a top deal.
    thanks guyz.

what the fuck do i need a signature for?
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 mai 2012, 6h45m
    Are most of you using RuTracker these days instead of what?

Also, a ratio free tracker sounds awesome and also, also, I want one of them DB9 accounts UVH!

• i used rutracker before it was popular

• Utilisateur
    • 15 mai 2012, 18h18m
    There is nothing in the tracker right now that is related to this group, Im just proposing using it as a way to share stuff with one another quickly and easily. since I have a bunch of invites. Basically re-purposing it. Post an email in here if you want an invite to check it out. From tthere you can just create a torrent with everything you have that is related and people can grab whatever they like, by grabbing parts with their torrent client.
    If you are interested post an email in here and ill send an invite

• henkybonk a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 mai 2012, 16h58m
    slsk basically does that already. isn't there anything on there at the moment?

• nomadbreaks said:
    I want one of them DB9 accounts UVH!

When I get an invite you can have it

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.