Scrobbling from other programs

• _goatboy a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 jan. 2012, 8h57m

Scrobbling from other programs

Hi

Thanks for your efforts with ZuseMe, massively appreciated.

I noticed though that when I close Zune the last.fm client says "song too short" as if there is a song playing that wouldn't scrobble, and it doesn't detect songs being played in Windows Media Player (and therefore Media Center, which is what I'm actually bothered about personally).

Is that a necessary trade-off or am I doing something wrong? :)

Cheers
    Chris

• dUMBIe a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 jan. 2012, 18h15m
    ill look into this matter, it should work just fine with all the other players around.
    The song is too short message only should come up when a song is no longer then 10/15 seconds.

• Utilisateur
    • 29 jan. 2012, 9h51m
    Cheers man :)

• dUMBIe a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 jan. 2012, 18h51m
    I just released v1.70, made some small changes.

It works just fine for me on Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7 SP1,
    with Windows Media Player and Media Center.

• Utilisateur
    • 16 fév. 2012, 12h48m
    Hi! Cheers for replying - I've updated to 1.70, at first it was still doing the same thing although I wasn't getting the 'too short' error message. Just nothing scrobbling from WMP/Media Center.

I double-checked I actually had the WMP plugin installed because it just seemed that weird. Still the same - not detecting songs in WMP. Eventually I uninstalled the last.fm client completely and then reinstalled it - now it's working. Really weird, as far as I know it's still the same version of the client... Anyway. All good now!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.