• video?

I have some dvds I would like to put on my zune, but I can't find a free program that doesn't have some sort of ad blocking the screen when I play the file or have some sort of restriction to how much of the dvd I can rip. Does anyone know of any free programs I could use for this problem to convert my dvd into a zune file?

• SUPER

You can use eRightSoft SUPER. Its a video converter for Zune (and many other formats) but its not exactly created for DVDs.

www.erightsoft.com

-- www.Zune-Online.com Share your Zune Experience!
    • malmeyer a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 déc. 2007, 23h51m

SUPER

I downloaded the SUPER application to try and convert some mpg's to something the Zune will play but I am getting some errors. Could someone post a screenshot of the settings that have been successful at this? Maybe I just have some mpg's that won't convert. I have tried both Microsoft - Zune and MP4 as the output but haven't been able to convert one yet.

Thanks

• malmeyer a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 déc. 2007, 1h04m
    I solved my issues by downloading a Windows package with some missing encoder dll's. I'm good to go.

• theoryjean a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 déc. 2007, 3h11m
    i thought the new zune would be able to sync any type of video... i guess not.

...et que la musique de ton coeur fasse danser ta vie

www.hifi5entertainment.com
    <<facebook>>
    • POLOPOZOZO a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 jui. 2011, 0h35m
    Or you could just get a life and get out for fuck sake. Get some fresh air, cunt

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.