Favorite Zelda game?

• Haampus a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 août 2006, 21h48m

Favorite Zelda game?

As the topic says, which is your favorite Zelda game?

My personal favorite is The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past due to being one of the first games I ever played in my life. Also of course due to the fantastic story. You never get tired of playing it..

true perfection has to be imperfect
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 sept. 2006, 23h19m
    I'd actually say Ocarina of Time is my favourite Zelda-game, althought I've re-runned it about 14 times.
    The freedom the game gives you while always having a path to lead is just great, and the power to go back and forth time is a little awesome too. The story too is a plus, it sticks to the overall Zelda-storyline, compared to for example Majora's Mask.

Let's just see if I'll change my mind after a few weeks, as I'm now re-running all major Zelda games (the first two ones from NES, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time and Windwaker).

• Utilisateur
    • 20 sept. 2006, 18h19m
    Ocarina of Time might be the one I like the most, as it is the first one I played. MM was a bit annoying and WW really didn't live up to my expectations.
    But then again, I've always loved the old styled ones. A Link to the Past was great and I can't count how many hours I've spent playing Link's Awakening DX.

• Sivian a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 sept. 2006, 19h11m
    Ocarina of Time ofcourse, man o man, everytime I play it I have to finish it, lol!

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"

• Majora's Mask, just because of the F.D.

• schilbaer a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 nov. 2006, 11h48m
    yesterday I finished (once again) ocarina of time, so I thought why not join a zelda group :-)

yeah I love this game! my favorite

live loud - rock hard
    • LHoT10198 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 déc. 2006, 5h14m
    OOT Of course! (My name stands for Link Hero of Time (followed by number)

• Kororaa a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 déc. 2006, 6h50m
    Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker are the ones i like the most!!

• Ocarina of Time, was the best experience.

I love the looks of the Wind Waker. I finished Twilight Princess a few days ago, that was superawesome, but it didn't beat the experience of OoT (maybe because I was younger and I was less experienced in gaming at the time).

:)

• Still OoT as well for me :).

• Can' beat Majora's Mask. It may not be a big part to the storyline of Hyrule, it gives the best gaming experience. I love how this game works and I hope others agree with me.

• Majora's Mask
    Ocarina of Time
    A Link to the Past

"An adventure is a dangerous experience that leaves you with an interesting story to tell, if you survive." --Michael Banks
    Fan Page
    MySpace Account
    Flixter Account
    Last.fm Account
    Facebox Account
    YouTube Account
    Newgrounds Account
    Twitter Account
  • Ocarina of Time <3

• Pete_CG a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 mars 2007, 1h02m
    I'm ashamed to admit that the first Zelda game I ever played was Wind Waker. I actually enjoyed WW more than Twilight Princess, but my favorite of this series is probably A Link to the Past (although I still have yet to play Majora's Mask and Four Swords).

• bibo1991 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 avr. 2007, 12h32m

OOT

There is only one best game! Ocarina of time...

The best future, I think, was and is, that you can switch between the time:) Very funny!
    And this game has got the best story I ever saw!

• Melindael a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2007, 6h06m
    Ocarine of Time change my life, never nothing catch up with that moment. I Love that history so much

Farore Rules!

In the Gaia's days
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 mai 2007, 20h33m
    Every Zelda game is my favourite. x]

• FindRb a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 août 2007, 13h06m
    Ocarina of Time

• Utilisateur
    • 17 août 2007, 6h26m
    Ocarina of Time for N64 and Link's Awakening for GB. Can't count the hours I spent playing those games :D

• liinae a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 sept. 2007, 8h24m
    Ocarina of Time is the best. It doesn't matter how many times you play it (probably like my 20th now or something :P) there's ALWAYS something new to discover, even if it's just a rock in Hyrule Field you didn't see before.
    But I also love MM, because of all the details in the lives of the characters! Just walking around, seeing where they go next, figuring out how all their schedules fit together... takes nothing short of a mastermind to construct that!

... and TP is pure genius, of course.

• The best has to be either The Wind Waker or Oracle Of Seasons. Both being classics that I can play again and again and again. The replay value is amazing, even for a Legend Of Zelda game! But I fear that The Phantom Hourglass may just shatter the records here.

• My favorites:
    1. Ocarina of Time
    2. Majora's Mask
    3. Link's Awakening DX

Actually those are the only ones I've played so far. But it's my goal to beat all of them. All of them have been amazing beyond belief so far. Best game series ever.

• I rather liked Twilight Princess

• Mii85 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 fév. 2008, 8h00m
    1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (N64, 1998)
    2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES, 1992)
    3. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX (GB: 1993, GBC: 1998 (DX))
    4. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64, 2000)
    5. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii/GCN, 2006)

6 - 1 Taivas Varjele
    17.5.2012: Quarterfinals USA - Finland (2-3) :D!!!!
    Modifié par Mii85 le 2 sept. 2008, 17h49m
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 fév. 2008, 16h23m
    1. Twilight Princess
    2. The Wind Waker
    3. Ocarina of Time

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.