what's your favourite yuri/shojo-ai anime?

• Jaco2117 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 jui. 2007, 20h05m

what's your favourite yuri/shojo-ai anime?

Well... when speaking about yuri I have a shojo-ai on my mind... I know, we shouldn't confuse those two words, but...

Anyway, about my favs.... few days ago I've seen (finally!) Strawberry Panic... one hell of a good shojo-ai ^__^ I wonder if there will be any better...

Others:
    Bee Train productions, like Madlax, Noir, .hack//Sign

oh and Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito ^__^

and still a lot more to discover XD

• Gveir a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 jui. 2007, 22h37m
    Jaco, there is something better than Strawberry Panic - Utena :P Best of the best ^^ SP's good too, but it's not as mature like Utena. And for the rest Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito and all Bee Train shows (Girls-With-Guns series, Avenger, .hack//Sign)...

Still waiting to see Simoun, Burst Angel and Touka Gettan ^^

• Utilisateur
    • 28 jui. 2007, 1h32m
    Gveir said:
    Jaco, there is something better than Strawberry Panic - Utena :P

Here we go again... _^_ Told ya... I just don't like it :P Especially the way it is drawn...

You won't convince me :P (yeah, call me stupid, go on XD )

• Utilisateur
    • 29 jui. 2007, 9h02m
    Yeah, you're stupid XD

Graphic style in Utena is a bit weird, especially when watching it for the first time, but it's easy to get used to. And intesity of emotions, story and everything else rewards watcher greatly ^^

...and you still don't care :>

• _Mady_ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 août 2007, 22h15m
    Gveir said:
    Jaco, there is something better than Strawberry Panic - Utena :P Best of the best ^^

I watched Utena but, to be honest, I expected something different.
    It's a good story but all in all the yuri relation is a bit small (for me).
    When I was watching Utena I was actually waiting for just a one kiss but there was none.

And Strawberry Panic is just amazing ^^
    There's a group Strawberry Panic on last.fm.
    I've joined it too :D

• Utilisateur
    • 1 août 2007, 23h30m
    Yes, to some point in the story, there's not so much yuri, or any obvious relationships until the end, but I really liked this game of emotions between characters. And have you seen Utena The Movie? There is a kiss and finally firm and stable relationship between Utena and Anthy, movie is much more open and obvious than alegory-packed series.

Simoun incoming soon ^^

• Utilisateur
    • 2 août 2007, 0h32m
    Actually i'm trying to download Utena The Movie 'cause I've seen screens from it but it's a bit hard to download ;/

What's Simoun? :>

• Utilisateur
    • 2 août 2007, 1h03m
    _Mady_ said:
    What's Simoun? :>

Shojo-ai. As I heard, in this anime all humans are born as girls XD Lot of kissing and stuff ^^ I'm looking forward for this one too ;)

More info here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6287

• Utilisateur
    • 4 août 2007, 23h11m
    Is it known when will be out?

• Utilisateur
    • 4 août 2007, 23h26m
    Whole Simoun series can be found now on anime torrents pages, unfortunately there's only one complete english sub - by SimounFans, so there's a little limited choice ;] Utena The Movie... On isohunt.com you can find a batch torrent, with entire series in .ogm and movie in .avi in very good quality - torrent's alive and fast.

Jaco, have you heard, that Hatsuki and Lilith appeared in one episode of Touka Gettan? Can't wait for this series to be finished... ^^

• Utilisateur
    • 5 août 2007, 0h05m
    Yeah, but the movie is in german ;]
    And the entire series i've got already :)

• Utilisateur
    • 5 août 2007, 1h10m
    http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=utena - first torrent, I've downloaded it and movie is english ;]

• Utilisateur
    • 5 août 2007, 1h29m
    ok, i'll try :)

And what do you think about Kannazuki no Miko?
    I'm downloading it now and I'm wondering if is it good :)

• Utilisateur
    • 5 août 2007, 12h12m
    Kannazuki's veeery good. For some time there is boyxgirl relationship, but it serves as development for first succesfull yuri pairning in anime (means, that witch ends good) ;]

• Utilisateur
    • 5 août 2007, 12h39m
    Gveir said:
    Jaco, have you heard, that Hatsuki and Lilith appeared in one episode of Touka Gettan? Can't wait for this series to be finished... ^^

That's new :> Can't wait too XD

• Arucard_pl a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 sept. 2007, 21h23m
    Gveir said:
    Still waiting to see Simoun, Burst Angel and Touka Gettan ^^

Hah, Burst Angel is one of my favourite anime ever^^

• Utilisateur
    • 27 sept. 2007, 8h12m
    Hah, Burst Angel is one of my favourite anime ever^^
    Watched it a bit... and... it's great :]

• kannazuki no miko ^_^!

• Utilisateur
    • 1 oct. 2007, 9h25m
    I'm watching Mai Otome now and I really love it.
    Maybe it's not yuri but the relationship between Natsuki & Shizuru is showed *so* beautiful that I wish they could be together ^_^

• Utilisateur
    • 1 oct. 2007, 10h43m
    _Mady_ said:
    I'm watching Mai Otome now and I really love it.
    Maybe it's not yuri but the relationship between Natsuki & Shizuru is showed *so* beautiful that I wish they could be together ^_^

Yeah... there are a few couples in Mai Otome.... girlxgirl couples that is :> But... I prefer ShizNat relationship form Mai Hime though...

And imo Mai Hime itself was better than Otome ;].

btw. I totally forgot about Mai Otome Zwei (OAV)! o_O I've waited till its finished... and it was a month ago _^_ ) Thx Mady XD

• Utilisateur
    • 1 oct. 2007, 22h38m
    You're welcome :D
    But what do you mean 'finished'?
    Is there more than 4 parts in Mai Otome Zwei?

Btw I think that ShizNat in Otome is moved forward and that's the thing I like :)

• Utilisateur
    • 3 oct. 2007, 14h19m
    _Mady_ said:
    But what do you mean 'finished'?
    Is there more than 4 parts in Mai Otome Zwei?

When I found out, that there is sth like Mai Otome Zwei there were only 2 eps out. Then I forgot about it... XD

No, there are only 4 parts, I suppose ;]

• Thea-chan a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 oct. 2007, 22h17m
    Only really seen one, which was Strawberry Panic, it was cute and had a good ending ;P But a bit cliché and just silly at some points. It was ok overall though :o.

Planning to download Mai Hime next, but uh, is it actually any Yuri in it :P? The ShizNat duo sure is popular :d

No.
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 oct. 2007, 19h05m
    Thea-chan said:
    Planning to download Mai Hime next, but uh, is it actually any Yuri in it :P? :d

I think you won't be disappointed about the amount of yuri there :]

Thea-chan said:
    The ShizNat duo sure is popular

It suuure is XD

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2007, 17h16m
    Jaco, have you seen at the end of last part of Mai Otome Zwei the "coming soon" sign?
    Is it possible that there will be a continuation of Mai Otome Zwei? :>
    Can't wait already :D

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.