The ubiquitous question of

• The ubiquitous question of

Where is everyone from?

I'm from Sunnyvale, Califonia myself. I went to the same middle school as Teri Hatcher. She sat in a seat near me in my art class, albeit many years ago. Oh my god, that makes me so proud!

I'm joking.

• You're from Sunnyvale? Hey neighbor! Kinda. I live in West San Jose, basically across the stree from Saratoga, 5 minutes from Cupertino and 10 minutes from Campbell. Probably 10 minutes from Sunnyvale as well.

Uh, Smash Mouth went to my school. Depressing, eh?

• Through my amazing powers of deducation, I have sneakily realized that you go to Lynbrook High School, known in my mind as the school with a Viking and a really nice pool. My school has a much smaller pool and a horse for the mascot. A horse. Not to mention our dance team is the Equiestriettes, which implies they 'ride' the student population. Lovely.

Smash Mouth isn't so bad! So maybe the one song everyone knows is pretty bad but...

Eh, I give up. Go ahead and wallow in depression, there is every reason to.

• I completely meant deduction, not deducation.

• angelolita I went to the same middle school as Teri Hatcher

That is immense! I went to the same high school as the bee gees. I'm from Manchester, England. To be more specific Whalley Range. Though my school was in Chorlton.

Nice little group this, All the best for '07 everyone. And bye from me :)

Tell Teri I said hi ;)

Look, I have posted in a forum.
  • We do indeed have a nice pool. And yeah, having a horse as a mascot isn't so great, although I have to admit that having a dance team called the Equestriettes pretty much is. But man, going to an Asian school with a viking as a mascot... Almost too ironic, even for my tastes. Shouldn't we be the samurai or the ninjas or something? The Lynbrook Ninjas has a nice ring to it, I think.

I don't know, When the Morning Comes is alright, but even that I'm not going to go out of my way to listen to. Whatever, it could be worse. I won't wallow in my depression, that's something I basically never do anymore.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jan. 2007, 19h05m
    I'm from Cork in Ireland. I doubt anyone famous attended my school though!

• Utilisateur
    • 2 jan. 2007, 19h23m
    I'm from Springfield, Illinois.

I doubt anyone famous went to my school, and we don't have a pool (only one high school does, and it's clear across town) but I can tell you that we have the lamest high school mascot known to humanity: the Senators. I dare you to think of one that's lamer.

• Well, one of the other schools in my district has the Bulldogs as their mascot. And then there's the Matadors.

• Utilisateur
    • 3 jan. 2007, 2h17m
    Those are actually pretty badass compared to mine.

I mean, really. "Who cares if your mascot can grind ours into a pulp, we can, uh, pass legislation against you!"

• beichan a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jan. 2007, 5h08m
    I'm from the Rogue Valley in southern Oregon. My high school mascot was okay--the Black Tornadoes. Our sister school/biggest sports rival was the Panthers.
    Meh.

• CarsCat said:
    I can tell you that we have the lamest high school mascot known to humanity: the Senators. I dare you to think of one that's lamer.

There's always the Quakers. U Penn's mascot, of course. I'm pretty sure actual Quakers would have gotten their asses beaten in a game of football. Or any sport, for that manner.

However it is obvious that the best mascot ever is UCSC's, the banana slug. It doesn't really get cooler than that.

• :) I go to a village in the LP (lower pinicular) of Michigan. Greater Lansing area I beleive, so I can't say the middle of no where.

Our mascot is a Horse too, Aggie. Now if you really care where I live, you can put the info I put up together and find out. ;)

No famous musicain came out of my school, if there had been I'd know by now, the village likes to brag about every little good thing they get...

We don't have a pool, our track is nice though. My old school had the track across town, nice mile and a half or so run to practise, and then I walked the 3-4 blocks home after two hour of sprinting, running up and down hills, and gulping down water while talking right before I left... Good times, I miss those weiry days. haha.

Maybe I'll change this every time I get online:

I no longer work for an evil corn corporation.

• New Jersey, specifically northern NJ about 15 minutes from NYC (with really good traffic)

• Hi! I'm from Colombia, South America. and uh, I don't think I have any "neighbors" around here but it's nice to meet you all :)

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
    ― Oscar Wilde
    • EinOmega a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 jan. 2007, 23h08m
    I'm from Virginia, lived in various places but mostly in central VA. I moved last year and found the most boring place ever. Missouri. :(

If you see Kay, Tell him he may. See you in tea, Tell him from me.
    http://www.zeronews-fr.com/flash/super-mario-communist.php
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 fév. 2007, 4h52m
    I'm from southern Delaware...which is where all of D.C., New Jersey, and Pennsylvania's finest decide to take their vacation. I'm glad I'm leaving for West Palm Beach, FL in 6 months.

• Utilisateur
    • 4 fév. 2007, 0h37m
    EinOmega said:
    I'm from Virginia, lived in various places but mostly in central VA. I moved last year and found the most boring place ever. Missouri. :(

I'm sure it's not that bad. Granted, it's a Red State, but I assume it's not too unlike my home state of Illinois, which is not bad at all. And St. Louis is awesome. I really want to go to Wash U for college.

• Eleniel a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jui. 2007, 19h48m
    Santiago, Chile.

• snowypunk a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 août 2007, 20h16m
    Northern Colorado, "The Front Range", or Loveland, Colorado. 60 miles from the capital of Wyoming and 60 miles from Denver. Five minutes from Fort Collins and CSU. 30 minutes from Boulder and CU. 30 minutes from Estes Park, and Rocky Mountain National Park, which is gorgeous.

• Jan74 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 août 2007, 23h40m
    I'm from Brazil and this guy went to my alma mater. Nobody famous went to my High School though.

• browland a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 déc. 2007, 2h45m
    Greetings from Toronto, Canada :) It's mighty cold up here!

• Utilisateur
    • 15 déc. 2007, 16h44m
    Hong Kong. I'm actually from Canada but I've lived here most of my life.

• I'm from Springville, Utah and no one famous ever went to any of my schools. Oh, but the guy who invented that Little Giant ladder used to be our mayor.

"As one judge said to another: 'Be just and if you can't be just, be arbitrary.'" --William S. Burroughs
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 déc. 2007, 1h01m
    I'm from Florida, U.S.A.

Not super lame, but my school used to be the Trojans (I wasn't attending when this was so though) until someone threw some Trojans on the basketball court...
    The school then became the lions. One of the options was the Lamp Lighters though. :P

And uh, my state's governor used to be Jeb Bush, brother of G.W. And now it's a guy who's last name is one letter away from Christ (Charlie Crist). Wow. :P

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.