in a perfect world...

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 juin 2007, 1h21m

in a perfect world...

Yoko would be regarded as one of the greatest artists of the 20th century, but people have to be so freaking closedminded because they can't wrap their mind around the fact that you can like The Beatles AND also appreciate Yoko's work

• Utilisateur
    • 24 juin 2007, 12h34m

Modifié par un utilisateur supprimé le 26 nov. 2007, 16h33m
  • nf0603 said:
    Yoko would be regarded as one of the greatest artists of the 20th century, but people have to be so freaking closedminded because they can't wrap their mind around the fact that you can like The Beatles AND also appreciate Yoko's work

Thank you. It irritates the shit out of me when people blast Yoko or even relate her to the Beatles and their break-up.

Yoko ≠ Beatles' demise, and has nothing to do with them, except she married one, and sang on "Bungalow Bill."

"love is the one solution" - Shona Laing

Resident ecto (and occasionally hardcore punk) expert at MAC: http://www.last.fm/group/Music+Advice+Center
    • Utilisateur
    • 7 nov. 2007, 3h00m
    Yoko ≠ Beatles' demise, and has nothing to do with them, except she married one, and sang on "Bungalow Bill."

And of course there's The Ballad of John and Yoko. lol :P

• inhocvince a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 juin 2009, 10h19m
    You may follow Yoko Ono on Twitter

• I agree, she deserves so much respect, she is an untouchable artist, actually probably the best artist I've ever come across, just wow! She's way too underrated as a music artist if you ask me. Much love Yoko.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.