• pfloriana a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 mars 2008, 15h37m

live

there you go! a thread to discuss live shows that I will never be able to go to... O_o

• starrise a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mars 2008, 21h59m
    Ooookkkaaaayyy...

so to which gigs will you guys go to?

I'm in for Schorndorf and Heidelberg. Don't know yet about Freiburg. MAYBE...

music gives us wings
    • thafranz a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 avr. 2008, 10h08m
    Only one concert of this tour :( , Heidelberg obviously.

• Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2008, 16h55m

Weinheim Aug 6 2008

There's gonna be a double concert with Wallis and Get Well Soon in Weinheim: http://www.lastfm.de/event/574416
    Nothing wrong about GWS but given their recent popularity in Germany, I still hope Wallis will be headlining.

• Utilisateur
    • 12 mai 2008, 15h48m
    The concert in Schorndorf was great! I posted some pictures on my flickr account (you can find a link on my last.fm page) and uploaded a video from "Your Morning Dream". A blog will also soon be posted. If so I'll post the link here. =)

All I can say: Wallis was ace! :D

music gives us wings
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 mai 2008, 19h01m

The Heidelberg concert...

... was f*ing awesome, the atmosphere was so hot (both literally and metaphorically spoken), Wallis even did a little round of stage diving and was in a very good mood. She played for almost two hours and when the lights went on after the encores the crowd cheered so loud she came back once more and gave a very touching solo version of Just keep going. Magic!

• Utilisateur
    • 10 jui. 2008, 19h27m
    will see her on august the 2nd at a small festival in London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Utilisateur
    • 16 jui. 2008, 15h33m
    that's great news, flo! have fun at your first Wallis gig and say hi from those crazy german fellas. Did you book your holidays or the festival first? ;)

• Woah, pfloriana, were you there too? I always go to the Innocent Fete every year, and was wandering around aimlessly, before nearly jumping out of my skin when I heard her playing (yeah, I never keep up with these things). She signed my rain poncho, haha.
    You missed the fun part today, though (the rest of her band were here today). She broke at least 2 strings in each guitar she played, and sang "I've broken my guitar, I might as well go home now...".

• Utilisateur
    • 5 août 2008, 20h07m
    yes I was there when she signed a girls poncho, guess it was you then! I had my pass signed and got some pictures with her and we had a chat, actually she had written me a message here on last.fm a few weeks ago and she recognized me by the picture I suppose..she was very nice indeed...the gig was fun too, she really is something on stage... although I definitely wanna see her again with the band.
    worth traveling anyway! I just got back in rome actually. see you, flo

• Yep, that was me! Haha, this isn't the first time I've come face to face with a Last.fm user, and completely blanked them. The whole rain poncho/iPod case thing was because I didn't know she was going to be there, or I would've actually brought a CD (I did bring one on Sunday, though). Gah, I'm so cheap!
    Note to self: For future reference, look and see who's playing!

• Utilisateur
    • 28 oct. 2008, 17h58m
    karlsruhe on nov 22!

• Utilisateur
    • 28 oct. 2008, 21h30m
    YAAAAAAAY!!! Pretty happy for you, and will be lovely to meet you finally and Franz as well after hundreds of tries :D

music gives us wings
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 oct. 2008, 16h34m
    Well Silke, don't count the chicken before they hatch, given our "concert history" ;) But I don't really see what could go wrong, so I am looking forward to an evening with Wallis and the two of you.

• Utilisateur
    • 5 nov. 2008, 22h52m
    Oh, I bring some friends, so we'll be probably more. Shall we meet in the Jubez-Café before everything starts?

music gives us wings
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 nov. 2008, 15h15m
    sounds ok to me! this is gonna be fun! I am leaving tomorrow morning from rome....see you guys soon.

• Utilisateur
    • 21 nov. 2008, 17h15m
    I really don't know if I'll make it in time for a pre-show meeting, but I'll be looking for you and be glad to have an after show Bionade with you unless we don't meet in concert anyways. Have a safe flight Flo... and a safe ride, Franz, hope there'll be no blizzard between Heidelberg and Karlsruhe tomorrow.

• Utilisateur
    • 24 nov. 2008, 9h43m

Karlsruhe...

... was a great night, high energy "rockers", haunting ballads and a very lovely crowd. Aidan, well, erm "rocks" on glockenspiel, clarinet and background dancing but as for harmony singing I really miss Aoife, but I probably have to get used to that :(
    The new songs are so damn great (especially that "city ballad") and I think that could really lead to an epic album. However, there's nothing better than seeing her live! It was great meeting you around the stage...

• Utilisateur
    • 24 nov. 2008, 17h01m
    absolutely. loved the show and especially the new songs. I cannot wait for the new album and I hope she puts in it as many songs as possible cos they are all great. it was fun meeting you as well.

• Utilisateur
    • 24 nov. 2008, 20h36m
    Yeah! Agree with all of you, was lovely meeting you, though I was totally sick and had to get out at some point to get some energy in form of a Cola.
    What's up with Aoife? I totally missed her!!! Did she split from the band?
    On another note... that 4 year old boy sitting beside me was totally lovely. The best was when he was waving to Christian and he waved back. So sweet!

music gives us wings
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 nov. 2008, 9h36m
    starrise sagte:
    On another note... that 4 year old boy sitting beside me was totally lovely. The best was when he was waving to Christian and he waved back. So sweet!
    Yeah, that was sweet... after the show, Chris invited him to have a little practise at the drum kit and thought he was quite talented :)

Concerning Aoife: In spite of her amazing voice she always saw herself more as a photographer. Far as I know she has taken up her studies of Visual Arts and photography again. Obviously there is some more gossip in the air, but let's not investigate that here. Fact is that Aidan said that he will be in the band for next year's recording and touring.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.