Message from the Last.fm Staff

• LeaTelamon a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2010, 8h06m
    NightVermillion said:
    My apologies for railing a bit off from the current topic, but I have a couple of questions:

1) last.fm was squired by a company? I saw a post about it on page two. Can anyone give me more information, like what company and the year this happened.
    2) I am "pro" to the cuase of this group, and I noticed this thread. Isn't that thread a bit risky to have on times like this? I mean, I personally enjoy that kind of stuff, likewise I actually enjoy jokes against atheists, agnostics and everything so it doesn't bother me, I am just wondering about the "validity" of that thread towards last.fm's policies. After reading the whole thread, I'm officially confused.

I think the title is exaggerated. It started out in a way to do the "point fingers and laugh", but now I think we usually bring up extraordinarily odd stuff almost in an ironic way. I think even most Christians would agree with our sentiments with some of the stuff being mentioned.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.