• LeaTelamon a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 déc. 2010, 22h48m
    afz902k said:
    TheShamit said:
    My main point was that i doubt that there r any 'real' Satanist as there r 'real' Christian, Jews and Muslims.

I suppose you mean theistic satanists. But yes, there are some. They all have their own rationalizations and beliefs, according to self-crafted concepts or beliefs stemming from a group they belong to.

Yes, but as one of my informants from OTO said, they'd just LOVE if they did all that media said they were doing like ritualistically killing children, drinking blood and so on.

Theistically believing in Satan does not mean that you drink blood for breakfast. Ritual self-mutilation is common, though, but that's quite different.

• TheShamit a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 déc. 2010, 13h31m
    Satanism is possibly just a more specific form of Maltheism, which would explain their opposition of god(possibly viewing God as a corrupt tyrant) and viewing Satan as some sort of hero or 'savior' if u may since the Christians and Muslims believe Satan was the first being to disobey God and thus is the first one to be 'free'. That seems like a rational enough reason to worship Satan.

• Utilisateur
    • 15 déc. 2010, 10h21m
    No, there is again, a lot of discussion going on about LaVeyan Satanism on the first pages, and theistic Satan IS that, an inverted version of Christianity. That they use the same reasons as you describe does not make it Maltheism, rather, those arguments are rather common when it comes to people who perceive themselves to be in a minority group.

• Satanism goes together with christianity. Those who are satanists show that they recognize/accept the christianity, only that they are on the oposite pole, so it's the same sensless "religion" as the christianity.

• Utilisateur
    • 15 jan. 2011, 17h18m
    NightVision09 said:
    Satanism goes together with christianity. Those who are satanists show that they recognize/accept the christianity, only that they are on the oposite pole, so it's the same sensless "religion" as the christianity.

Not LaVeyan satanists.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.