Best Album?

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 mars 2006, 21h40m

Best Album?

With Fleetwood Mac - Rumours because that is the ultimate album, otherwise I think Say You Will has a really good contribution from Stevie, more so than on other albums, probably because of the absence of Christine McVie

Best Solo Album - Trouble in Shangri-La wins hands down

What are your thoughts?

• My favorite album of all time is The Other Side of the Mirror so that would be the winner for the solo album....
    as for Fleetwood Mac, I really adore Mirage.

• Utilisateur
    • 26 mars 2006, 18h16m
    Rumours!From Fleetwood Mac.
    Bella Donna and Whild Heart from Stevie.

• The Other Side of the Mirror is my favorite Stevie solo album. It just has some of her best lyrics in my opinion even if the production isn't always the best.

Trouble in Shangri-la would be in my top except the entire middle of the album really sucks. "That Makes Me Stronger" is possibly the worst song she's ever written. Followed closely by "I Miss You".

• Utilisateur
    • 8 avr. 2006, 20h32m
    Hmm. From her Solo albums -- i love 'Rock A Little' and 'Trouble in Shamgri-La'

And 'Say You Will' and 'Rumours' from Fleetwood Mac.

• argonheart a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 jui. 2006, 5h16m
    Fleetwood Mac - Tusk (I love that album; it's brilliant)

Solo work - Wild Heart

we let the weirdness in
    • argonheart a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 jui. 2006, 5h16m
    Fleetwood Mac - Tusk (I love that album; it's brilliant)

Solo work - Wild Heart

we let the weirdness in
    • foxyluva a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 déc. 2006, 7h57m
    With Fleetwood Mac - 'Tusk', ever so closely followed by 'Say You Will'

Solo - 'Trouble in Shangri-La' without a doubt

• Albums....

Here is my choice:

Best Album

(with Fleetwood Mac)
    Say You Will

(solo)
    Trouble in Shangri La

that's it...

Clear As DVD On Digital TV Screen
    • costepj a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 fév. 2007, 21h27m
    Hi y'all. I've recently discovered last.fm and of course this is the first group I've signed up to :-)
    I clicked on the group demographics and was impressed to find the average age here is 25 ... which means some of you good people weren't even born when Lindsey and Stevie were recording their inaugural album!
    I still think Buckingham Nicks has a lot to commend it, but Bella Donna is my favourite Stevie album - possibly my all time favourite album. And I've got to go with Rumours from Fleetwood Mac - it does after all contain both Dreams and Gold Dust Woman!

Rulers make bad lovers,
    You'd better put your kingdom up for sale

• Utilisateur
    • 11 fév. 2007, 12h01m
    Rumors & The Chain

• Beauty and the Beast

Hearing Stevie sing Beauty and the Beast is a life changing experience.

• Tabletter a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 nov. 2007, 20h39m

TiS-L

I would say 'Trouble in Shangri-La'. Probably the best album title I have ever heard, and it's the album that opened my eyes to Stevie in the first place.
    'Say You Will' is her best Fleetwood Mac album. It's also Fleetwood Mac's best album. Or maybe it's a tie between 'Bare Trees' and 'Say You Will'... But in 'Bare Trees' Stevie is missing, and in 'Say You Will' Christine McVie is missing.

Les têmps sont lâches
  • solo-bella donna

mac-tusk

• hmm. i guess The Wild Heart as for solo work... with Fleetwood Mac- Rumours

• Fleetwood Mac - "Tango in the Night" or "Tusk". I think Stevie's TITN contributions are far better than what people give them credit for, and "Tusk" has some of the best songs of Stevie's entire career on it - "Sara", "Beautiful Child" etc.

Solo I'd have to say "The Wild Heart". The album is near perfect and of course there is my favourite Stevie solo song ever, "Beauty and the Beast".

• cyrilt a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 mars 2009, 9h24m
    Belladonna foe me is the best solo album and Mirage with FM

• Utilisateur
    • 31 déc. 2009, 12h45m
    Be sure to create a Stevie Nicks playlist and jam out that way... http://rockalittle.com/snsongs.htm. In the age of mp3s, albums are somewhat obsolete in my opinion. But if i really had to chose, I'd take Rumors and Trouble in Shangri-La.

• FM - Say You Will/Tusk

Solo - Rock A Little, its the only Stevie album from the 80's which the production doesn't make me cringe, and I love every song from.

• I love all Stevie Nicks abums :-)

• I love all her albums but the Other Side of the Mirror holds a special place for me. Her 'magic' album. <3

¡Cuidado! El Lobo!
    • Njgypsy64 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 jui. 2010, 4h32m

Re: Best Album?

Stevie's best work is Bella Donna, Edge of Seventeen is my favorite song. It's so cool she greets her fans during Edge at the shows, I love the way she connects w/the everyone. TISL is right up there with Bella Donna. Caught several shows on the tour, great memories!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.