bbc special for stephen's 50th

• demaupin a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 août 2007, 10h39m

bbc special for stephen's 50th

for you lucky bastards in the uk, bbc4 is doing special weekend-long programming on the 17th and 18th in celebration of his stephen's 50th birthday. it includes programmes about & including him, and programmes chosen by him. how i wish i could see the interview with him & the documentary about him. sigh.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/features/stephen-fry.shtml

cheers all :)

• I'm very excited for this, though it's rather annoying that it's on BBC4 rather than BBC2. Then again I suppose BBC4 is the 'intellectual' channel, or so they say.

Hopefully someone may put the interview and documentary online, I'm sure they will!

• You can find Stephen Fry: 50 Not Out on YouTube. Its awesome!

winter gloves and navy coats, tattered books and nothing more.
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 août 2007, 21h39m
    and someone also recently uploaded the show about his guilty pleasures, which shows a whole new side of him, and is really quite hilarious and unexpected. and adorable. yes.

=)

• demaupin said:
    and someone also recently uploaded the show about his guilty pleasures, which shows a whole new side of him, and is really quite hilarious and unexpected. and adorable. yes.

=)
    Everything about Stephen is adorable. :)

winter gloves and navy coats, tattered books and nothing more.
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 sept. 2007, 14h40m
    indeed :)

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.