Pharrell's new masterpiece: 'In My Mind'

• Khafianer a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 août 2006, 13h45m

Pharrell's new masterpiece: 'In My Mind'

Pharrell hips and hops on his new album 'In My Mind'. I heard that he practised some sing-courses for his fresh rap-passages (completely rapped songs, e.g. 'You Can Do It Too'). I see that he passed his test in rap-stylistics; Otherwise many songs on this album have a very tawdry and not diversified beginning
    ('Raspy Shit', 'Stay With Me', 'Young Girl'). Is it a stylistic device, this roughly scratch beginning or an uncreative one?

So, what is your opinion, folks?

• rutetedyne a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 sept. 2006, 16h47m
    I love 'That Girl', 'Baby' and 'Take It Off (Dim The Lights)'! :D Yumyum! I also love 'Keep It Playa', 'Angel!, 'Young Girl/I Really Like You' and 'Number One'.

To sum it up; I like this album :D

• Idan_K a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 nov. 2006, 13h51m
    all the albun great

• The album was good......

Take it off (dim the lights), Stay with me, That Guuuurlll (lol), Number 1.....You can do it too..

All great songs. But for a Pharrell ALBUM, that I've only been waiting on since he did "Frontin'", it's pretty lackluster.

I thought dude was gonna do sum supaflyyy shit, but I guess since Chad had kinda no input, and he's off doing the "ChaseChad" and Pharrell's taking over as "The Neptunes"....ionno..it's hurtin me 2 C them splitting. I hope they get back together and do more work. It's better that way; and ionno about y'all, but I'm speaking for myself.

• Khafianer a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 août 2007, 22h48m
    Yep, in fact, Chad Hugo was not a flunkey ... Pharrell seems to airing this message, like "I can do it on myself, I got the sex-appeal".
    This is bad. Cause, Pharrell was the N*E* - Chad the R*D*.

Ah: No Synthies on this album at all. Also bad.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.