How long have you been smoking for?

• aph3x a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 jan. 2008, 23h32m
    I tried for the first time... some wild one back in 2001 which means that I was 17 then - mixed with some liqueur. I am sure that there were not any effect. After that I've smoket few more times... but still with mild effect. Now I'm most certain that my brain was still not ready to create the full effect from it. After that first time - I've just been scared whether I will become something ... not good.. due to the constant parental a social.. propaganda in my country that the cannabis is a certain gateway drug...

However...

After that, after two years .. I smoked on a trip with my schoolmates. And it was really bad trip, but I'll spare the details. The whole thing led to a 3 non-smoking years. (just cigs from time to time). Even I forgot how to smoke it exactly. I think I was too unsatisfied from my first experiences with weed so I wasn't fell that I want to do it. Now I think it was for the best because I was concentrated at maximum (without experimenting with any psychoactive substances :)) and I was accepted in one of our local universities.

After that there were a period where me and my mates were only abusing the alcohol. After three years.. I can say that part of me changed.. and I've become more and more disappointed from my inner world and of course the way I treat my closest people. Just.. thinking negative and of course - experiencing negative emotions during that time. There were external reasons for this but anyway...

At some point I've decided that the hang-over is just too much negative for my health. Also I read at few different places on the web the facts that:

- alcochol is a drug just like all psychoactive substances despite the mass opinion.
    - the cannabis is the most non-toxic of all.. and has the most balanced psychoactive effects.
    - it is not a gateway drug.

So.. I've changed my mind and I think that the power to look yourself and the world around you with the help of cannabis can really teach you to think positive. If a man is able to enjoy life from the same perspective when he is not stoned, he will be able to concentrate at most at his work - to do it better. Or just to calm himself if he is nervous (like me).

So .. to answer the topic - I smoke from a year. :)

• I've been smoking for.... 3 years now, not too often, but I always make sure I have a little stash somewhere for those moments where a "time-off" afternoon is badly needed.

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
    ― Oscar Wilde
  • Wow I posted this just over 2 and half years ago. Still smoking! Although I'm currently kicking the cigs and I smoke far less weed then when I posted this thread.

I have advice for people, don't smoke everyday;

1.It becomes less fun/good/effective etc.
    2.You become lazy.
    3.It becomes something you feel you need, rather then something you do for pleasure.

Although everyones different....

K.
  • Dillinger_X said:
    Wow I posted this just over 2 and half years ago. Still smoking! Although I'm currently kicking the cigs and I smoke far less weed then when I posted this thread.

I have advice for people, don't smoke everyday;

1.It becomes less fun/good/effective etc.
    2.You become lazy.
    3.It becomes something you feel you need, rather then something you do for pleasure.

Although everyones different....

I've seen some people get agressive when they don't get weed. I even once met a couple where the guy would just bring up dumb excuses to fight with his gf so he didn't have to smoke anything with her, even after she gave him hella weed.

Some people can handle it, some cannot. Basically, in my opinion, the rule should be: if you're immature, stupid, lazy, or have an addictive personality, or are a vindictive person, you should not take weed. For everyone else: have at it. :D

• antoino19 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 jan. 2008, 16h47m

I smoke since the age of 16 and I said if tobbaco is legal marijuanna should be legal

• isa_mt a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 fév. 2008, 20h11m
    since i was 16
    1 year and 5 months
    i'm newbie !!

• off and on for the last 3 months or so

• been in love with mary jane for about 3 years now..

• Roburson86 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 mars 2008, 16h16m
    smoking for... 4 years now, i think. there were (and still are:D) times when i was smoking every day, there were times when i didn't smoke for weeks. I have met the opinion that smoking makes you lazy. i was lazy since i was born, and sometimes after smoking i behaved like an icon of laziness but currently i can be stoned as hell and i am able to go (some time ago) to work, or (now) to classes. and i don't stick out of my fellow students that much:D

Modifié par Roburson86 le 17 mars 2008, 10h38m
  • I've been smokin weed for 6 years now. I didn't think it had been that long.

I don't smoke any form of tobacco.

• Obliv_owns a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mars 2008, 20h45m
    I don't smoke weed or cigarettes at all. Completely clean.
    Why am i in this group? Because i love music to get high to. I probably will start sometime though...

• wall_of_yawn said:
    I've seen some people get agressive when they don't get weed. I even once met a couple where the guy would just bring up dumb excuses to fight with his gf so he didn't have to smoke anything with her, even after she gave him hella weed.

Some people can handle it, some cannot. Basically, in my opinion, the rule should be: if you're immature, stupid, lazy, or have an addictive personality, or are a vindictive person, you should not take weed. For everyone else: have at it. :D

That guy sounds like a loser...

Yeah I've come to the sad truth that I get extremly angry if I haven't had any, I don't become aggressive though, just moody, BUT, saying that, it could be lack of nicotine aswell.

I have to agree with that rule 100% but I have to add depressed to the list, it's not the wisest thing to do while in a bad state of mind.

On topic: I've lost count of how long but must be 3 going on 4 years now i've smoked and i've finally decided it's not for me anymore. How times change.

K.
    • hana1987 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 mai 2008, 15h59m
    weed 5 years
    cigarettes 6 years

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 mai 2008, 20h54m
    I'm 21 and i started smoking weed at 12 from time to time but i dind't start smoking "seriously" until i was 14

• I'm 14, I started early summer last year my cousins a dealer he gave me some White Widow for free and a pipe I've been smokin ever since. I wake and bake everyday.

• Utilisateur
    • 11 jui. 2008, 2h19m
    Well. I'm 16. I just had my second dose of the sweet leaf today. The first time was back in June of this year. So I haven't experienced it in full yet, but I'm gonna continue with it.

• Weed : It is 5 and a half year since my fisrt shots
    and I wasn`t able to speak
    Cigarets: My first was at 7 ,but it`s regullarly from 12
    (18 now)
    Water pipe: it`s great i try last year

• DogmaCZE a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 jui. 2008, 10h30m
    I started to smoke weed when I was 14 so now its 1 and half year, last months heavily...I smoke ciggs for one year, but its expensive so I think about quit...but it´s hard ,)

• killerbuds a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 jui. 2008, 2h08m
    weed since age 13 cigs to 24 then no more cigs
    i'm 27

Pysco Stoner
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 jui. 2008, 3h06m

How Long Have I Been Smoking Weed?

since 1975 so that makes it 33 years ! Puff Puff Pass to all in this group

• Cannsaw a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 jui. 2008, 8h59m
    Not that long really, only a few months, and not even that often but lighting up a joint is now one of my weeks highlights.

• Smoking weed for six years. I started when I was 11.

Fuck cigs, man. :p

• that's some huge ass sunglass, to cover those eyes huh lol, :p first time i smoked greens was bout age of 14...i'm 22 now but i don't smoke it all the time :)! occasionally...there been days i smoked it on a daily base

• KoRnKid666 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 jui. 2008, 21h51m
    just over a year now, daily.
    cigarettes, no.
    stoned, yes.

four7
  • I'm a newbie, so not that long ago. Got more into it in December though, now it's just like a daily routine. :p

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.