how you discovered slayer?

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jan. 2007, 20h21m

how you discovered slayer?

well i start this thread because this year i'll have 10 years listening to slayerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr \m/

1997 i dont remeber the day :( but i was on the school and after i went to my friend's house to play nintendo ( lol ) and his father was listening SEASONS IN THE ABYSS album and was awesome, i dont know what happened but i was moving my head ;D.

Modifié par un utilisateur supprimé le 7 mai 2007, 20h02m
    • -mictian- a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jan. 2007, 20h48m
    Some time ago, I loved Slipknot, and they were comming to Holland on the Unholy Alliance tour together with Slayer, so I went to see Slipknot, and well, since Slayer played too, I saw them, and thought they were awesome, since then I've been listening to them :)

• K0stek a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jan. 2007, 14h36m
    Lol, I don't know actually ;p. You know, Slayer is Slayer XD. When I got into Metal starting from some Classic Rock bands through Black Sabbath and Judas Priest i found out Slayer, Megadeth and whole lot of great Metal bands.

• tremere a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 jan. 2007, 21h22m
    Uhm GTA Vice City on the radio V-Rock (raining blood) oh well i have gotten into metal by GTA and im not ashamed of it :D.

If god created the universe then who created god? another god? are there an infinite amount gods that have all created eachother? did he create himself? or did we?
    • K0stek a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 jan. 2007, 21h39m
    tremere said:
    Uhm GTA Vice City on the radio V-Rock (raining blood) oh well i have gotten into metal by GTA and im not ashamed of it :D.

Dude, I was gotten into my fave band- Judas Priest by this game too :D.

• Utilisateur
    • 6 jan. 2007, 12h34m
    I Think it was 2002 or something.. I went to my friend and he showed me Ozzfest 96 - Slayer - Angel of Death, then I knew this is the real shit!! :D

• Utilisateur
    • 6 jan. 2007, 12h44m
    My ex-band's guitarist wanted to do a Slayer cover. I guess Epidemic was the song. When I listened the song that speed and aggression just hit me. And when I saw Slayer first time live at last year's Unholy Alliance it just got me more into Slayer.

• I discovered slayer when I was downloading some songs at random...3 songs of diabolus in musica were included: point, death's head,...and the third one I can't remember anymore. I extremely liked these songs, and wanted to buy the record, but the only slayer cd the store had was RIB, so I bought it to check out more, and....yeah....I don't think further explanation is needed :)

Hear the screams
    Feel the bite
    We ride with death
    Tonight
    • Slayer92 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 jan. 2007, 13h35m
    Slayer is THE BEST! ;-) Look at my nick ^^

• Utilisateur
    • 16 jan. 2007, 2h40m
    ehm... your avatar is better xD

• ViinaJussi a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 jan. 2007, 4h58m
    Hmm... Maybe 3-4 years ago. I heard some songs like Angel of Death, Reigning Blood and one song is in CKY2K-movie, Skeletons of Society. I liked it and I went to go buy Seasons In the Abyss. All these songs kicked my ass :D I remember day when teens didn't like it, 'cause I played it in school when we had Sport :DDDD

• Utilisateur
    • 18 jan. 2007, 17h05m
    with "bloodline" in 2002

• tom-araya a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 jan. 2007, 10h26m
    with Bitter Piece in 1998.

• mRuk a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 jan. 2007, 21h05m
    it was in summer 1989 I guess (Live Undead)

"I don't trust anyone, who doesn't like Slayer" - Mike Patton
  • friend showed me Black Magic 2 years ago

• tom-araya a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 jan. 2007, 17h49m
    ViinaJussi said:
    Hmm... Maybe 3-4 years ago. I heard some songs like Angel of Death, Reigning Blood and one song is in CKY2K-movie, Skeletons of Society. I liked it and I went to go buy Seasons In the Abyss. All these songs kicked my ass :D I remember day when teens didn't like it, 'cause I played it in school when we had Sport :DDDD

It's not Reigning Blood. Raining Blood.

• I used to listen to aol radio(which got me into music in the first place), and at the time I was a metallica junkie(they had an all metallica radio that they still play), and then one day I changed to the metal station and that's how I got most of the albums I own

• AS many of you, by listening V-Rock

• Slayer92 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 jan. 2007, 13h17m
    painless_ said:
    ehm... your avatar is better xD

^^ thanx! :D I dicovered Slayer when I choose my nick^^ ROFL^^

• When my friend sent me Raining Blood over AIM.

• In 1999 at School a mate gave me SEASONS IN THE ABYSS to listen to during a maths class.

GOOD CUNT

• hellmutt a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 fév. 2007, 10h49m
    I discovered slayer bout 15 years ago when I was only 11. I had already listened to metallica (thanks to my father) and in Polish Radio "3" I heard "south of heaven". Couple days later I had everything from show to seasons. Since then the insanity's started.

hell'awaits
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 fév. 2007, 20h10m
    Probably around 2000. I saw a live performance on cable. I can't quite remember what song it was - maybe Raining Blood. I began to listen to all their stuff. I like Slayer more now than ever.

• Utilisateur
    • 15 fév. 2007, 7h51m
    In 1999 my dad show me Reign In Blood :)

• Hartwurst a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 fév. 2007, 12h42m
    shame on me, about 2 years ago

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.